Coach Python Marielle, anyone?

Coach Dedicated

Always another bag..
Oct 10, 2009
So these hit the outlets, and I have one on hold. I was wondering if anyone has this and how it is holding up. Do you like it as an everyday bag? I really love this bag, and was just wondering if anyone else has it and what their opinion on it is.

Thanks everyone!!!

I never thought I'd love a drawstring bag, but I saw the Python Marielle on clearance and tried it on---couldn't walk away. It's so pretty and it's surprisingly easy to navigate (i.e., easy to find items inside). I've carried it several times already, and it looks great. I'm kind of careful because of the light color, but so far, so good . . .

I bought one many months ago from fp boutique (pce, of course!) - the first one was bad, lots of scales lifting - right out of the box from JAX - I immediately ordered another, and it looked 100 X better. I decided I bought it because I loved it - so I've used it daily for weeks at a time, off and on the past 4-5 months. I'm not hard on my bags - but I didn't baby it. (I do put them on the car seat, not the floor etc). I can honestly say it still looks like new. No lifting scales ~ so I'm happy with the way this one has worn!

So these hit the outlets, and I have one on hold. I was wondering if anyone has this and how it is holding up. Do you like it as an everyday bag? I really love this bag, and was just wondering if anyone else has it and what their opinion on it is.

Thanks everyone!!!

I have the taupe one too and also am in search of a plain leather one as well (as soon as it hits the outlets :smile:

The taupe one is really pretty :smile:. I'm not a fan of python, but that one is pretty.

I'm also waiting for the shimmer one to hopefully come to the outlet again. I think it already hit the outlet sometime ago, but I missed it and was lucky to find the taupe one.

I got the huge one that MSRP for $798, it was redlined from $789 - 50% - 30 %, so about $260 + tax. It ended up being around $291 for me.
Great buy! The price sounds so reasonable after so many % off. Actually I almost buy that much when it was at the store which was selling in full price. But my friend recommended me to get a Louis Vuitton Noe instead.

I would love one, and now I see so many on Evil-Bay. Thanks for posting the price. It's helping me to gauge my bottomline on how much I'm willing to pay for it. It just sucks that I didn't score one myself at the outlets!!