Coach purse for my daughter

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Coach - New HOLIDAY PATCHWORK SWING PACK

I just bought this purse for my 15 yr old daughter I hope she likes it what do you all think? We have a coach outlet close by.:yes:

Ohh and only for $119.00 plus tax

2. I think she will LOVE this. By accident, I overheard a group of teenagers *longing* for this patchwork bag. One said they were asking for it for Christmas, and the others were saying that they wished *their mom would give them a bag like that. I even think it's really cute myself, and I'm an "older woman." :wlae:

Therefore, I think you hit a homerun with this bag. :smile:

3. What a great gift. I think she'll love it!

4. aww thanks I cant wait to give it to her for christmas. The Chanel bag i bought on ebay bummed me out so bad but I did not let it spoil her getting a nice purse for christmas. Its not what she asked for but I hope she likes it thanks for letting me know what you heard from the other teens. She has over a dozzen purses but she is just starting this more expensive purse fancy of hers and it will be the first of her nicer collection. After looking at this forum I think I may of found a new purse fancy of my own. I now know what I want for christmas;)

5. she'll love it! nice score from the outlet

6. Nice bag!!! I am sure she will love it!

7. What a generous mom you are, I'm sure that she will love it!

8. Lovely bag!! I am sure she will love it.

9. My mom got me the chocolate optic swing for christmas! the patchwork is cute if she likes that style of bags.