Coach Praise

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I think it's easier to "rant" about bad experiences that often good experiences are overlooked. I have had two great experiences with Coach SA's within the past couple of weeks I just wanted to share.

There is a lovely gentleman down in Cherry Creek Mall that was VERY patient with me. I had taken in the credit from my Lily and I looked around for a long time before I finally decided on the new legacy top handle. I changed my mind several times, he looked up about 10 older items for me to check stock, they pulled out multiple stock from the back because I wasn't happy with the appearance with some items and once he had me almost all rang up I even changed my mind again on a wallet....never once did he falter or act annoyed in the least bit. All of the staff there was very nice and helpful but he stood out in my mind because he spent the most time with me and was beyond helpful.

Next is my favorite outlet SA. I have a HUGE list of items I am watching for and she is just beyond fantastic. She calls me when they get stuff in, even if it's not the color I am looking for just to check and make sure I don't want it. This last week she has been on a hunt for me for a Luci, and she found one in California for me and I went in yesterday and did the charge send for it.

Anyhow I just wanted to take a moment to express my thanks for some really FANTASTIC SA's, which sometimes now seems like the minority.

It's great to hear stories of people who have wonderful experiences with SA's. I myself deal with two wonderful ladies who always go out of their way for me. If I call and they aren't in or are break, they always call me right back, wonder with my through the boutique call, look up, etc. Same goes for my recent outlet experience. I dealt with a great SA, she was even patient enough to deal with my screaming 2 year old while we looked for certain items. She played with her and kept her happy while we shopped. Any SA that can do that gets a definite thumbs up in my book! And that's awesome that your SA goes out of her way and calls when they get certain items in... WOW! Congrats on your great experiences and lets hope for many more in the future!

As a part-time employee in retail, I can't tell you how much compliments/positive feedback is truly appreciated. There will always be a few bad apples, but the good ones never seem to get any credit. Thanks for sharing selketrb!

That's wonderful that you had such great experiences.

I have only had a bad experience SA wise with two from a particular store but now that we got one closer I don't have to go there anymore :smile: The SA's at the new store are all really polite and take there time with you.

I think it's easier to "rant" about bad experiences that often good experiences are overlooked. I have had two great experiences with Coach SA's within the past couple of weeks I just wanted to share.

There is a lovely gentleman down in Cherry Creek Mall that was VERY patient with me. I had taken in the credit from my Lily and I looked around for a long time before I finally decided on the new legacy top handle. I changed my mind several times, he looked up about 10 older items for me to check stock, they pulled out multiple stock from the back because I wasn't happy with the appearance with some items and once he had me almost all rang up I even changed my mind again on a wallet....never once did he falter or act annoyed in the least bit. All of the staff there was very nice and helpful but he stood out in my mind because he spent the most time with me and was beyond helpful.

Next is my favorite outlet SA. I have a HUGE list of items I am watching for and she is just beyond fantastic. She calls me when they get stuff in, even if it's not the color I am looking for just to check and make sure I don't want it. This last week she has been on a hunt for me for a Luci, and she found one in California for me and I went in yesterday and did the charge send for it.

Anyhow I just wanted to take a moment to express my thanks for some really FANTASTIC SA's, which sometimes now seems like the minority.

This reminds me of a question I had...if you do a charge/send on an outlet item, do they ship it to your outlet or to you? Also is it done at full retail price, or outlet price? I have something in mind that I will probably end up doing this for, so I wanted to check first. :smile:

I have had great service this past summer, too. I was looking for the Sunflower Legacy SHoulder BAg at the AC Outlet. The SA told me there was one left on hold for another customer and if she didn't show then she would hold it for me well she called a few hours later telling me the customer did purchase it. But she put my name on the client tracker and said I was first on the list and I was called within a few days.

I have a regular store I shop at since I didn't care for a SA at the new closer store but I stopped in to use my PCE at the closer store and had such great service. They even gave me my PCE back when they couldn't get through to JAX and they have me on the list for the Cherry Sabrina. I think I have a new boitique!

That is awesome! Now along with telling us, there is nothing better than writing a letter or sending an email to Coach itself with the names of the employees. Their bosses and the higher ups need to know that we as customers appreciate good service from their employees.

That is awesome of you to post this! You're right...mostly we see negative posts, and I'm also guilty, just because we are usually shocked and remember the bad more than the good. But I also have to add to this. I did hop around a while before I found the perfect home, but my regular boutique and outlet SAs are absolutely WONDERFUL!! I get the best service I've ever gotten anywhere from these two!! My boutique SA did leave for a few weeks, so I was on the hunt for a new one. I told DH I was going to "interview" for another SA, lol, and I must have spoken to about 10 different people at different boutiques within that time frame. None of them really knocked my socks off, and the person I used to use before finding my current one, wasn't working the days I would go there either. It was very frustrating, so I left my info regarding the two Bridgits and told DH that first person to actually followup as promised and call me would get my loyalty and business. Well...out of the blue, and perfect timing (first call) was my normal regular SA who had just returned and was calling to let me know the Bridgit in amethyst was available for order! Most of the other SAs never bothered to call period, and the one that did I ended up purchasing from her store the last weekend of PCE because I didn't want to drive to my regular one since it's over an hour away.

My regular outlet SA is also phenomenal, and she's helped me find bags for people even out of state before! She will also call me even when I'm not on the client tracker list for certain items if she thinks I might be interested. I have to say she's even better than my boutique SA! I guess I overall do get the best service from the outlets, and the managers are also very nice and helpful. I don't feel at all uncomfortable there like I have in some boutiques, and I have to say there is at least one SA at most outlets I go to that is always very helpful to me. I hope they know how much I appreciate them!!

That is awesome! Now along with telling us, there is nothing better than writing a letter or sending an email to Coach itself with the names of the employees. Their bosses and the higher ups need to know that we as customers appreciate good service from their employees.
Very true, as the helpful SA's need to be recognized so they continue the good service. Never know if you were helpful unless you find out you were!

This reminds me of a question I had...if you do a charge/send on an outlet item, do they ship it to your outlet or to you? Also is it done at full retail price, or outlet price? I have something in mind that I will probably end up doing this for, so I wanted to check first. :smile:

Here is my experience with charge send. My outlet SA looked up certain style numbers I was interested in on their computer system, I think she said she searched "regionally". One location (outlet location) came up for each bag I was looking for (2 bags) so then she had to call each of the stores and have them pull the bag from their stock and put the bag on hold for me. Then I physically went into my outlet where she works and she filled out this piece of paper with my credit card info, style number, mailing address, etc and then faxed it over to the out of state outlet that actually had the bag. Since the bag was at an outlet, I paid outlet pricing. Shipping is $10 but sometimes they will waive it. They will mail it right to my home with a receipt. HTH.

Agreed!!! I will do that.

Here is my experience with charge send. My outlet SA looked up certain style numbers I was interested in on their computer system, I think she said she searched "regionally". One location (outlet location) came up for each bag I was looking for (2 bags) so then she had to call each of the stores and have them pull the bag from their stock and put the bag on hold for me. Then I physically went into my outlet where she works and she filled out this piece of paper with my credit card info, style number, mailing address, etc and then faxed it over to the out of state outlet that actually had the bag. Since the bag was at an outlet, I paid outlet pricing. Shipping is $10 but sometimes they will waive it. They will mail it right to my home with a receipt. HTH.

Thank you for the info! I will have to keep that in mind. I hope I can do this in the future, but my outlet is new, with new SAs so they all say different things. :Push: