Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
You beat me to it Chem!! I'm posting about Coach stuff for the cause tomorrow!!! I just finished the write up this morning and just saw that you posted that-- great minds think alike! :smile:

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Megs said:
You beat me to it Chem!! I'm posting about Coach stuff for the cause tomorrow!!! I just finished the write up this morning and just saw that you posted that-- great minds think alike! :smile:
What can I say? We both have great taste. If you want to delete this thread because you're posting something similiar in the blog, I'm cool with that.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I've heard somewhere in the last couple of months that COACH was going to do it's first ever Breast Cancer BAG this year!!! I bet it'll be GORGEOUS!!

Coach needs to do more to support BC, afterall 95% of their customers have GOT to be women, and I ALWAYS donate to BC if nothing else. I always figure it'll benefit myself or someone I know at one point in my life!!! It's a GREAT CAUSE!!!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
^I can't WAIT to see this BC bag. I'm thinking a nice soft pink Maggie look alike with a ribbon charm would be fabulous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.