Coach poppy sticker on vogue Japan

Well, when's the last time Coach sent out 20% OFF coupons thru email??? They would usually EXCLUDE redlined merchandise like the 10% OFF's do. They are starting to change things UP a bit, maybe we'll start seeing some of this!!

They also most likely have a harder time competeing for a piece of the "designer" pie in Japan because I do believe they are quite fashion foward over there!!!

bwahahha..
seriously, it's like war of branded items in japan nowadays!
the lifestyle living in tokyo is very high maintenance and Coach needs to fight its way through the crowd as LV and Gucci are soo very affordable by them there..

:yahoo:You can also order if you click on the items, I donot know how I did it, only that I did and paid! It was like total of 18.95 for the pappy bag and the 2 pens!!! OMG I am so HAPPY! I wanted that bag it is little and perfect. I am not sure about the other stuff though...:yahoo::yahoo:

bwahahha..
the lifestyle living in tokyo is very high maintenance and Coach needs to fight its way through the crowd as LV and Gucci are soo very affordable by them there..

They just spend all money to get a designer bag, as in Japanese culture
if everyone has the bag and you don;y , you look weried.

well , the price of branded item in japan is highest among the world.
So Brand are more willing to invest in promotion
bwahahha..

I contacted them a LONG time ago because I wanted to order the mouse pad and I never got an answer back from them so, I was too scared to place the order. You'll have to let me know how your order turns out!!

:yahoo:You can also order if you click on the items, I donot know how I did it, only that I did and paid! It was like total of 18.95 for the pappy bag and the 2 pens!!! OMG I am so HAPPY! I wanted that bag it is little and perfect. I am not sure about the other stuff though...:yahoo::yahoo: