Coach Poppy line

1. i absilutely LOVE this line! i know of three people at my school that own one and im going to make it four! i MUST have one of these bags!

This is some of the examples i've seen...[​IMG]
    This is the one im looking for i love it!
    but then again, i love all demis :P i question the product in the photo above...this one is the one off of eBay im going to get posibly..
    [​IMG]this is the front veiw..
    [​IMG]This being the back side of it..(Yay! the c's line up in the middle and side seams!! )

Some other poppys i've seen around the net...
    [​IMG]:O!! is that a poppy tote and ristlet?!
    [​IMG]This my friends is the Worst attempt at a coach Poppy line ever.

Polka dots! OH MY!
    [​IMG] and in Demi too! *drool* i wish coach would put this line back on the website! i would snatch it up so fast! im not good with the white leather :/ im afraid i would ruin something so nice!:crybaby:

2. Note: I dont own any of these, just expresing my love :heart:

3. I'm a fan of both lines as well but own neither. I've seen the polka dot line at the outlets maybe last season around March. I would have loved to have gotten the demi or wristlet. The flower is beautiful but I can't tell what I like more the flower on the white leather or on signature!?!

4. Another fan of both lines. I own the poppy demi and it's really cute. I wanted something from the poppy line but not anything too big, so the demi is great.

5. I love the poppy line. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers so I was very happy when this line came out. I have the Signature poppy wristlet. I thought I'd post a picture of it in case anyone is looking at one on eBay and wants an authentic one to compare it to. The flower is pretty intricate and delicate - it's leather, suede and satin in various shades of pinks, purples, reds, greens and blues - so I'd imagine that it'd be hard to fake well. Most fakes should stand out (like that monster that Fuz showed - :throwup: ).

Anyway, here it is. Oh, it also shows how the suede bits on the flower can get pretty grubby. I bought it last Christmas and used it all spring as a wallet so it got A LOT of use. The white piping is also starting to look a little bedraggled. Just something to consider for anyone thinking of buying one.
    poppy wristlet 2.jpg

6. This line is so cute! It reminds me of spring and makes me happy! I like the demi and the tote best

Sialia- your wristlet is so cute! I like the little agenda-looking keyfob thingy! (Lol, sorry I have no idea what its called)

7. i enjoy this line, alot, and i found a Dot Demi thats going for 15.00 on eBay, because it has yellowing on the leather and a few scuffs! i wonder how much it would cost to get it fixed?

8. not sure about the outlets, but at department stores I think they are all going 50% off right now :biggrin:

although i must say, i really do like the poppy demi bag with just plain leather :love: it was like 114 last i checked

9. i like the sig. poppy bags :heart:

10. oooh i like those...Very pretty

11. I am surprised how detailed they got with this bag. There is so much detail that went into making the poppy; the suedes, leathers, satin, different color threads, etc... very pretty! :smile:

12. there is a ton of detail in this purse..its almost crazy insane to even make a fake that looks remotely close to this bag!

13. Yeah, one of the reasons I fell in love with it was the amount of detail. There was a thread a while back where people were very divided on whether they liked the poppy stuff or not and someone mentioned that it's really a work of art because it's so intricate. It really is! I'm so glad now that I bought it, even though it's getting dirty. It's still soooo pretty.

14. I agree! When I saw it online, I wasn't that impressed, but when I saw it in person I was in love and pleased by the intricacy of the design and the 3-D effect. I love them on the white leather. I have a small hobo, but REALLY want a tote. If anybody sees one (aside from e-bay) please let me know. Thanks!

15. i want a signature tote, rather than white leather ^^;

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice