Coach poppy hair scrunchies

I'm going against the graining and saying that "scrunchies" haven't been cool since the early 90's...and this is no exception. A scrunchie is still a scrunchie...and in my professional opinion, a BIG no-no!

^ I was kind of thinking the same thing, but what do I know, I kind of think I am a fasion disaster. Maybe scrunchies are making a come back? If only the bannana clip would make a come back as well....

I'm going against the graining and saying that "scrunchies" haven't been cool since the early 90's...and this is no exception. A scrunchie is still a scrunchie...and in my professional opinion, a BIG no-no!

This may be the case for say everyday use. But I think a scrunchie is perfect for Yoga Class and when I hit the gym.

Huh! I'm kind of surprised that Coach would bring scruchies back. I haven't seen those since.... hmmm.... 1995? Maybe 96? Not so sure they're cool.... but it's definitely interesting. Maybe it will be like the re-vamp of the denim jacket, which happened around 2001? :thinking: