Coach pool color?

I did have the Bleeker Duffle in the pool color but found I preferred the Canary yellow more. Here are some pictures of my Bleeker pool duffle that I returned. I never posted pictures of this bag here as I returned it. I don't have any modeling pictures just these two. In all honesty it is a lovely color.

Attachments

• IMG0001.jpg
    IMG0001.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG0002.jpg
    IMG0002.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 85
Thank you so much, Liz, for posting the photos! The color *does* remind me of the color of the tiles in my high school pool. (Not a good memory. :confused1: )

You guys are right, the color is flat. It needs more pop. The color on the Coach web site, at least on my computer, has a bit more sparkle.

Ah, well. This does save me time and money. Thanks, guys! :tup:

The pool color is okay but the hot colors are the canary and grass green.
Even the buckskin is so beautiful - it looks like a latte grande in person.
Ah well, just hang in there and wait and see what Coach makes later on.

I do love the canary and the British tan duffle. But yeah, I am thinking I'll just wait and see what additional colors Coach comes out with later in the spring.

The only store within hundreds of miles of my house that carries Coach is a Macy's and they have a very small counter with just a few fabric bags. They never ever carry the leather bags. So I'm stuck trying to get a sense of the colors and leather from the photos here and on ebay.

Yes, I know, whine, whine, whine... :okay: