Coach Pinnacle Allie - color question

Melrosgirl

Nov 24, 2008
I love the Pinnacle Allie. Haven't seen it in person though. Anyone know if the Lake color is more purple or more blue? It looks like a deep purple with maybe blue on the sides.

Thanks!

I love the Pinnacle Allie. Haven't seen it in person though. Anyone know if the Lake color is more purple or more blue? It looks like a deep purple with maybe blue on the sides.

Thanks!

I have the Allie in Lake and the sides are a dark blue and the main part of the bag is a deep bluish/purple color. I think it's a beautiful bag. I posted some pictures in the Pinnacle Allie thread around the 9/30/11 timeframe. I've attached a pic from my work pc.

Hope you get one! :smile:

Attachments

• Allie-Lake-1.jpg
    Allie-Lake-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 725
It definitely is NOT as purple as it looks in the picture. The picture makes it look very purple but this is not the case. It is very close to the blue pebbled leather on the sides but it is a smooth leather. It is not two toned as it appears.

It definitely is NOT as purple as it looks in the picture. The picture makes it look very purple but this is not the case. It is very close to the blue pebbled leather on the sides but it is a smooth leather. It is not two toned as it appears.

sjh630 is absolutely correct, my picture makes the bag look really two-toned and it is not as much as it appears.. that's just how it came out with flash.. I feel it does have some slight purple under-tones on the smooth leather of the bag.. hope you can see it in person.

sjh630 is absolutely correct, my picture makes the bag look really two-toned and it is not as much as it appears.. that's just how it came out with flash.. I feel it does have some slight purple under-tones on the smooth leather of the bag.. hope you can see it in person.
Yes, I totally agree and I love it! I loved the purply undertone so much! Thats one of the reasons I bought it! But every picture that I see online of this bag makes it look as if the front is purple. It's so strange because it is the same blue as the sides but pictures don't convey that at all. Do you agree, madnabsmom?

Yes, I totally agree and I love it! I loved the purply undertone so much! Thats one of the reasons I bought it! But every picture that I see online of this bag makes it look as if the front is purple. It's so strange because it is the same blue as the sides but pictures don't convey that at all. Do you agree, madnabsmom?

Right.. funny how pictures can actually change the look of a bag.. :smile:

Update: Received the Pinnacle Allie for Christmas (in Lake). Didn't think dh was getting it for me, but he did. Shocking thing is: I don't like it. It's too big. Much bigger than I thought it would be and the Lake color is too blue for my taste/wardrobe. So I'll be returning it soon to a boutique and figure something else out.

Hello Ladies
I purchased a Pinnacle Allie for the wife for XMAS. It was a hit....phew!
Anyhow, bday is around the corner and she hinted she'd like a wallet.
Any recommendations from the "pros" on here what would look nice with the purse? Oh...lake was the color.
thanks!

Hello Ladies
I purchased a Pinnacle Allie for the wife for XMAS. It was a hit....phew!
Anyhow, bday is around the corner and she hinted she'd like a wallet.
Any recommendations from the "pros" on here what would look nice with the purse? Oh...lake was the color.
thanks!
Coach says that they have a wallet for every bag but I don't see any in lake. I would be afraid to get navy or another blue that might not match, so I would consider possibly the Madison metallic gunmetal, which is silver, the embossed python (also in a silver color), the embossed gray croc, or the black gathered leather. I think that all of these wallets have something special that separates them from the ordinary. It is hard to know which one would look the best with the bag without seeing them together. You should also consider what kind of wallet she likes the best. There is the most variety in the accordion type, which is the type I like, but some people prefer a checkbook wallet.

I have the Eva in Lake the same color and line as this Handbag and I bought the madison Embossed Croc Accordain zip wallet to go with it. It is on the Coach.com website . It doesnt match it perfectily but I like the blue and grey together and the embossed croc matchs the trim on the handbag. I hope this helps! :smile:

thanks!
went to the store today and looked at the madison embossed croc accordian in grey and teal.
both had their pros and cons.
in general, what is the thought about teal to try to match the lining? it wasn't a perfect match either...wallet a little darker.

btw, happy new year!!!

thanks!
went to the store today and looked at the madison embossed croc accordian in grey and teal.
both had their pros and cons.
in general, what is the thought about teal to try to match the lining? it wasn't a perfect match either...wallet a little darker.

btw, happy new year!!!

Normally I wouldn't want to match the lining color (because I want to look in and quickly SEE my wallet or other accessories) but I must say teal sounds great with this.