Coach Pink Suede Hampton Carry All Bag

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
what does everyone think of this bag?? I can't tell if I like it or not its very different looking.. is it a older style bag??

COACH PINK SUEDE HAMPTON CARRY ALL BAG

pinksuede.jpg

pinksuede3.jpg

pinksuede4.jpg

pinksuede5.jpg

Suede is SO hard to keep clean. I have a couple patches on my patchwork and they are just horrible looking and I'm very careful with my bags. I have the dot bag too with a couple suede dots and same thing (dirty).

Pink would be the worst in suede and it's really not that attractive of a bag either.

Something about the color combo that bothers me.. the black/sig in the middle is very harsh against the power pink.. and in general I am not a fan of suede because it is a pain in the behind to keep it clean.. lol

It is an Outlet only bag. The color combo doesn't bother me (pink and brown combos have been done before) but it's just not my style of bag (I just don't like the skinny strap thing). Although, I'd have to agree with the others, light colored suede will be difficult to keep clean unless you don't mind doing so.

I have this bag in the large size, and I love it. I have had it for about a month, the leather is plum as well as the two suede stripes along the signature. It is very roomy and very comfortable. I actually used it today. Also, it was a factory only bag.