Coach ~Pink~ fantasies *PICS*

11620_d1.jpg
This is soooo next on my list!!:nuts:

I have 2 pieces in pink...

First, my beloved flap in suede. As you can see, I used it quite a bit this summer. It was the first time I actually used it on a day-to-day basis instead of like once every few months! She was my favorite to take with me to Atlantic City. I miss summer... Anyway, I doubht I'll be using her as much as I did this summer ever again. Only when I wear pink and brown together. She's tucked away in her dust bag!

SA400083.jpg

Next is my newest addition, the lurex picture frame keyfob. I loved the color and HAD to have it. Plus, I got to use the Macy*s F&F 20% off! Sorry for the blurry photo.

SA400085.jpg

Aww!! Thank you!! Yes, she is definitely my favorite little pink thing!! Ella Delaney!! :heart:

Here is another oldie I was lusting after, but it escaped me on the bay...

Not a very good pic:
8193_1.jpg

Here's the drilldown for it... So cute! :love:
6791_d1.jpg

OMG!! I love your pink bags but I REAAALLLY L:heart:VE that little pink bundle in the middle BEST OF ALL!!!! Simply precious

Hi Everyone!! I'm new but have been in love with coach for years. I was wondering if anyone has seen the rose colored legacy bags at the outlets recently? I know the outlets have just gotten a bunch of the '06 legacy bags and I would love a pink one!! Thanks!!