Coach Pill Box

Does anyone recall the price for the triple pill cases at the outlets? I know they are $20.50 on FOS but shipping would make it $25.50. The ones on the 3bay and 3onzanza are all going for high bids. I was wondering if I should bite the bullet and buy the FOS one. I have one already and REALLY like it. I use it for my migraine pills. I was thinking of getting another.

You definitely do! They are so cute and useful too! Before I had one, I just carried a couple of emergency pills. Now I have enough (3 types!) for any possible situation! I have considered using another one without the bottles for holding small items.

Enabler! :nono: LOL How big are these babies? Would they add bulk in my bag?

Does anyone recall the price for the triple pill cases at the outlets? I know they are $20.50 on FOS but shipping would make it $25.50. The ones on the 3bay and 3onzanza are all going for high bids. I was wondering if I should bite the bullet and buy the FOS one. I have one already and REALLY like it. I use it for my migraine pills. I was thinking of getting another.

I use mine for my migraine meds also. And hubby's meds of course!

I carry advil in a little satin kisslock coinpurse. It's never carried anything (esp coins!) but my pain relievers. So cute and functional!

edit:
pills aren't in a bottle, just "loose" in the coin purse ;)

I have one too. I LOVE it! I carry a Molly most of the time and it fits in there perfect with all of the other things I carry. I have pain relievers of all kinds in there and a few allergy meds for my allergy sufferers. You never know when you're going to need those things!

Love my pill box! I keep Tums, chewable Pepto Bismol and other stuff in the little bottles, and it's come in handy lots of times while out and about with the fam. I really like the pattern of the blue one currently on the FOS.