Coach pieces 75% off at Dillards

1. I went to Dillards in Omaha last night and found Coach bags -- none of the new ones yet...

I'm kicking myself now! They had the fish applique demi bags at 75% off and I didn't buy them! She said they had just marked them down about 1/2 earlier -- looks exactly like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=103000508201&fromMakeTrack=true

I did get the all black skinny mini at 25% off! :flowers:

Anyway, if anybody has a Dillards near them -- check it out. Lots of stuff at 50% off, too!

2. I will go over there today and check them out!

3. I will try and head that way today as well! I'll let you ladies know if I find anything. I love it when you guys share, lol :heart:

4. Ah-no Dillard's stores in NY. POO!

They also carry Antonio Melani handbags and I love his stuff!

5. I went to mind, and they just had one poppy tiny pouchette 50% off ... but it was the signature one, not the white. But the one by me sucks. I may drive out to the other mall today if I have time.

6. omg!
    i wish i had a dillards. i loved the poppy line and would love to get the demi.

7. I told my mom about it, and she went to two Dillards and said between the two, she spent about $400 on items that were 50% and 75% off. She's sending some items my way but I have to wait until they get here -- she wouldn't tell me what they were. :love: I hope she got me something with the fish on it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice