Coach Pebbled Leather

1. I went to mecca (coach) today planning to get a white leather wristel to match my new bag and I opted for the beige(or tan whatever they call it) Wrislet. They had to order it as they were sold out but the display was simply amazing. I would have bought it but it was dirty. My goodness the pebbled leather is so dang soft and inviting! I wish I had a fricken coat made out of this stuff. Definately my fall bag will be made of this stuff.

I know I get :love: over anything coach, but this stuff was really :love: :love: :love:

also the SA told me the Legacy stuff (overpriced) was selling out faster than they could stock it????????

i wish I had the medium Legacy bag but for $500 i would buy a speedy, but apparently they are flying out the door.

2. The wristlet I got and the fabric I WILL buy more of.
    [​IMG]

3. I love Coach's pebbled leather too. I bought my mother a pebbled duffle last year for her birthday and she loved it. So I of course had to go get several for myself! lol

4. I was looking at wristlets last night and I love the one you picked! The leather looks magnificent :] I'm glad you :heart: Coach the way you do. I will always :heart: Coach.

5. I love some of Coach's stuff. Certain lines appeal to me while others just aren't my cup of tea.

6. P.S. I do love the pebbled leather line though!

7. Ooh I love their pebbled leather line! It's just such a soft almost buttery kind of leather that you can't help but keep feeling! :love: And I'm glad we have a small section of Coach fans on the forum - Coach may not be considered a "high end designer brand" but I still love their purses! :amuse:

8. I love it too. They told you not to moisturize it right??? If you do it will blow up like a balloon.

9. <----This girl can always count on you to share in my obsession:lol:

10. Are you telling me not to put the Coach condition on it????

I haven't done the cleaner or conditioner on any of my leather because I have been to busy. But if the conditioner is bad for, honey want to know!

11. I bought a black pebbled leather shoulder tote a few weeks back, but I'm trying to sell it. I just don't need another black bag!! But it is very nice stuff.

12. Yes, do not put the conditioner on it and if you get a mark on it ask a s/a how to clean the pebble leather. The leather will lose the pebble and blow up if you use conditioner.

13. Got it! Thanks :biggrin:

14. I've put the applegarde conditioner on pebbled leather and haven't lost the pebble texture... apple cleaner is awesome if you get a mark on anything.

I haven't tried the coach stuff... I heard bad things about it a while ago and never bothered with anything until i bought the apple stuff. lol

15. I was told this also by a Coach SA at the Desert Hills outlet.

Their pebbled leather now must be finished differently than it was years ago. I have a black Sonoma flap bag, 12+ years old and I have moisturized the heck out of it since I have had it and it still looks really pebbled. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice