Coach Patent Graphite Sabrina Mama and Baby 1st REVEAL!!

Stars7304

Coach Lover :0)
Jul 23, 2009
So I found these 2 beauties last night.. They were the very last ones!! :yahoo:

1st "2" pics are of the large and the 3rd picture is of the small.

Thanks ladies!! However, I'm not sure which size looks better one me but they're gorgeous!! Please let me know your opinions. (I'm 5'0 and I don't want to look like I'm carrying a suitcase... -my DH always says I am!) I need my fellow Coachies opinions ASAP!! Whichever one I don't keep my sister wants.. so it's definitely a win win! :graucho:

Attachments

• 100_2773.JPG
    100_2773.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 319

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Ohhh where did you find those? I want the large one if you don't lol. But really, you could pull either one off just fine. The small one looks perfect on you, but I am partial to larger bags anyways so I don't think that the large looks like a suitcase on you at all!

Ok, so that probably wasn't much help lol! Good luck deciding on the size, either one is a beauty!

Nutz4Coach

And Treesje Obessed
Sep 15, 2009
What a BEAUTIFUL bag !!! At first I thought the large then I seen a side pic and the large might be a little to big when on your shoulder. If you can fill the large then I say GO FOR IT !!! But if you have alot of empty space in the large... then go for the small.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
they are both so pretty! i always prefer the large sabrina, but i am average size. you are so small that the smaller version definitely looks well on you. the only thing i don't really like about the small are the fact that it has one less slip pocket inside and i also find the zipper opening somewhat hard to get into, especially if the clips are attached to the rings. the large is much more accessable that way. oh, do you mind if i ask how much these are at dillards? good luck with your decision!