Coach patchwork tote

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is this one of the ridiculously overpriced coaches, or more on the reasonable end? Just saw it on a girl in the city today and it was so cool and colorful :love:

2. photo? there are a few patchworks.

3. I think it was similar to this one but the patchwork may have been slightly different:

coach.jpg

4. Not sure of the price on the multi-patchwork tote in the pic, but the brown patchwork gallery tote with four panels (patent, suede, signature and metallic) retailed for $400 this past fall.

5. Yes, that's the one. I saw it at the Coach store and Macy's for $400. Then after Thanksgiving it was gone in my area. Which style do you like better?

6. I have the 4 panel one so I like it better. I just found a new one on E-Bay for you at $309.00 BIN

7. I too have this one and love it! It's different enough that I always
    get compliments. I would be careful on eBay - my Sales Associate told me that alot of them are fake. Good luck!

8. check this one out. I don't think it's fake. I compared it to mine and it looks like the real thing. item #6854697716
    ask to see more photos to be sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice