Coach Parker shoulder bag in the BRONZE

lucegoose

Jun 6, 2009
My friend has this bag http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330346413325 and she got it a while ago but now I hear they're discontinued and I am having a super hard time finding it even online... they don't even have it at the Coach Outlet stores, I don't think. So now my dilemma is should I wait for another color (I hear they're going to make all leather bags now) or get the other one that looks like this? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eMVokwVK7YQ/Sdzm_WASXVI/AAAAAAAASxE/TF1jOUeZICI/s320/13427beige.JPG

I do love the first one a lot more though but the only thing is that I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! :sad:

Hm, if my friend had it I would try and find another color, but I can understand if you really like it. Have you tried ebay? That may be your only choice if they are not available any more. Otherwise just try the outlet-you might get lucky.
Good luck!

They do have it at the outlet now.. you can ask your outlet to see if they can locate one for you..

I just checked my outlet and they dont have it =[ they just have that leather one.

And yes I have looked ALL over ebay (and even craigslist) and even international ebay. Couldn't find another one... I did bid on two listings a few weeks ago but lost though. My last chance is one I found on craigslist except a. the seller is sort of a creeper, no joke and b. he hasn't gotten back to me in a while so I just kind of left him alone haha.

Maybe you could call around to all the the local Macy's, Dillard's, Nordstrom's, and see if you could find one. There are so many around Dallas you might get lucky, just make sure you have the style number and describe it well so hopefully they know which bag you're talking about.

I was at Macy's at Northpark in Dallas this morning, and they had the bronze op art shoulder bag, as well as a couple of other bronze op art bags. They weren't on sale, though, still FP.

I was at Macy's at Northpark in Dallas this morning, and they had the bronze op art shoulder bag, as well as a couple of other bronze op art bags. They weren't on sale, though, still FP.

Yeah i know what you mean. I just don't know if Macy's and/or Dillard's would carry discontinued colors though. I'm seriously contemplating the goldish color since the bronze one is gone forever but I still think the gold is sort of awkward, lol.

Yeah i know what you mean. I just don't know if Macy's and/or Dillard's would carry discontinued colors though. I'm seriously contemplating the goldish color since the bronze one is gone forever but I still think the gold is sort of awkward, lol.

Yeah, I know it's not quite the same, :P I hate falling in love with an older bag that's HTF. It's not that old, though, so maybe you'll find one hanging around somewhere. Otherwise, I'd stalk *bay and another one should eventually show up. I love the bronze leather on almost everything, so I'd pick that over the gold, JMO.

Go on client track at your outlet AND ask your outlet to check and see what other outlets are showing any and tell them you really really really want to do a "charge-send"- that is where you pay at your outlet and the other outlet ships it to your outlet and you come pick it up when it's in. I had them do that for me for a Lindsay. Not all stores will do a charge-send but many do. It's up to the store manager, from what I understand. You should be able to find that bag since it's still relatively new. I didn't look for it particularly but I know I saw many from that family at the Macy's clearance Coach purse section at my local store. I happen to be digging for a wallet so really wasn't paying attention to the bags.

Some times you really need to shop around for the bag you love. Ask your SA if any other Outlet has it... Go to the Department stores and ask they often have items that the other places do not have. If those avenue do not work search Ebay and Bonanzle you may have to be patient but eventually you will get your bag..