Coach Parker Op Art..13511 black? question for any owners Please! :-)

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
Good morning!
I am new to the site and have a burning question...
I want to purchase this bag..but was told by Coach that is was never made in the black on black ..only silver and I think gold.
Does anyone own a black one, I could swear I've seen it in this color.
Thanks so much~

Kara

forgot to add this is the hippie convertible...11x11 size..:smile:

If you have called Jax and they said they did not make it, they should know. If you still have an issue go to your local Coach Stores and ask. If it is because you have seen it on a site, be carefull Coach gets copied (Frauds) all the time. Hit the Authenticate this site..

Here is a pic of it. Good luck finding it. I had to have my boutique order this from JAX for me back in May because they had sold out within the month from when I had first seen it in April.

Attachments

• 13420_svbk_a0.jpg
    13420_svbk_a0.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 278
I usually always buy new but this size bag in any black is hard to find or not available..so when I saw it..I was excited...think I will ask my local store as well...and there is the possibility that the item number is mistaken and should be the 13420...that does come in that color.

Thanks for getting back to me :smile:

!k

I think 13420 was the first round of the parker hippie op art. It was priced at $278. I notice that style 13511 (currently on the coach site), is priced at $298. The silver currently listed on coach.com under style 13511 was available as a 13420 I believe. I remember back in April when I saw these bags it came in silver, black, and a light khaki/tan op art. This new round of colors still have the silver but now have the rose gold/bronze.

I hope you can find it! I love my bag!

I think 13420 was the first round of the parker hippie op art. It was priced at $278. I notice that style 13511 (currently on the coach site), is priced at $298. The silver currently listed on coach.com under style 13511 was available as a 13420 I believe. I remember back in April when I saw these bags it came in silver, black, and a light khaki/tan op art. This new round of colors still have the silver but now have the rose gold/bronze.

So do you think that it really is correct..13511 in the black on black..or do you think it should be the 13420.
Its kind of confusing when they both are so similar but they told me the difference is linen vs. the original fabric...and the small difference in price..:smile:

~k

So here is my dilemma....there is one on ebay...that I did bid on...but she has all the info incorrect..looks like its pasted from the site..its all the info for 13511.. when I buy something I am always very very careful..or try to be... I didn't realize it wasn't the correct info until after the fact..because the two styles are so similar. Now I'm feeling a bit paranoid..ahhh...
She could have easily made a mistake or I guess we'll see what she has to say. Seller looks legit.

Thanks for everyone's help :smile:

~k

I purchased the small cinnamon and LOVE the size...the large size is unfortunately too big for me..looks great on everyone else though!
I wanted another in black~