Coach outlets? Especially Florida...

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hello Coachies---especially Floridians(I think I may have made that word up), what is in the outlets right now? Especially in Orlando, because I'm going to Disney in a month (a little early, I know, but I wanna get psyched!) and I KNOW there is an outlet near Disneyworld. DH and I have been saving for awhile for the trip, and he said since there isn't really much we will want to buy in Disneyworld, except for maybe a tshirt, I can pretty much get what I want.

Are there Gigi's at all? I mean like a whiskey color. Or anything like a Lucy or Leigh? I would sort of like to get a bag that I couldn't normally get, and at the outlet so that it won't be as much.

TIA!:heart:

Hey I was just there last week and I will be there again for my b-day the week of May3-9th!!!

OKay here is the rundown. There are 2 in Orlando area. One near Seaworld on International and one near Disney on Vineland.

I didn't go to the one near Seaworld. I can never find anything good there. Its hit or miss. VERY SMALL!!!

The one one Vineland near Disney: They had LOTS of signature stripe totes 20% off, Leather and signature flaps 50% off the clearance, The usual outlet leather stuff, but they added a pretty turquoise color (I got a cute demi).

GOOD NEWS: AS of May 2nd they are opening a BIGGER store there and getting all new stuff in. THey said BOTH stores (on vineland) will be open for the 1st week during transition. Best bet is to go during the week and early!! Or there is a line out the door. If you have anything you were looing for just ask and I will try and remember!

Hey I was just there last week and I will be there again for my b-day the week of May3-9th!!!

OKay here is the rundown. There are 2 in Orlando area. One near Seaworld on International and one near Disney on Vineland.

I didn't go to the one near Seaworld. I can never find anything good there. Its hit or miss. VERY SMALL!!!

The one one Vineland near Disney: They had LOTS of signature stripe totes 20% off, Leather and signature flaps 50% off the clearance, The usual outlet leather stuff, but they added a pretty turquoise color (I got a cute demi).

GOOD NEWS: AS of May 2nd they are opening a BIGGER store there and getting all new stuff in. THey said BOTH stores (on vineland) will be open for the 1st week during transition. Best bet is to go during the week and early!! Or there is a line out the door. If you have anything you were looing for just ask and I will try and remember!
THANK YOU so much for all of the info! That is awesome! So the newer store will be open when I'll be down there! Yay!!!! Thanks again!

Yeah I'm going the first week of June and plan to hit up those outlets...I just have to be good since we're flying for once and not driving..less room to bring things home! I hope they'll still have a decent selection when I get there.

I'm also going to Disney in June. I will be there from 6/6-6/13 but I don't know if I will be doing much shopping. I'm am hoping that we are able to get to the outlets at least one day and I will have to remember to go to the one that was recommended.

There are two in Orlando.

The one in Vineland is ALWAYS so darn crowded. You literally have to gently move little Asian ladies out of the way to get anything! I know it sounds witchy but that's the way it is. Buses line up to disgorge tourists. As such, the lines are huge and selection is limited. SAs are nice but harried as they try to assist everyone.

The second is by far my fav. It's on Oakridge and I Drive. It is huge and the selection is better by far. Tikilove may have been referencing the old Prime Outlet location but they have moved the mall and the store. My gosh. It's awesome. The SAs are super friendly.

Yeah I'm going the first week of June and plan to hit up those outlets...I just have to be good since we're flying for once and not driving..less room to bring things home! I hope they'll still have a decent selection when I get there.
Yup! That's when I'm going! We are driving:sweatdrop: (my dad won't get on a plane...lol). We are leaving on the 2nd of June, but won't get there until late on the 3rd or early on the 4th...depending how many times we chose to stop...last time we only stopped once. So I'll be there until the 8th, then we are driving down to Daytona and staying for a few days. Wouldn't it be so weird if you were at the outlet the same time I was. We would just walk past each other and not even know it..lol!

We drove the last few times, mostly because we have my sisters kids. But for whatever reason, maybe because my brother can't come this year due to fire-school, he decided we'd be better off flying. It saves me two days (each way) in a car with a 3 yo and a 18 month old.

We're down there the 1st through the 8th lol so we probably will pass each other at some point lol.

There are two in Orlando.

The one in Vineland is ALWAYS so darn crowded. You literally have to gently move little Asian ladies out of the way to get anything! I know it sounds witchy but that's the way it is. Buses line up to disgorge tourists. As such, the lines are huge and selection is limited. SAs are nice but harried as they try to assist everyone.

The second is by far my fav. It's on Oakridge and I Drive. It is huge and the selection is better by far. Tikilove may have been referencing the old Prime Outlet location but they have moved the mall and the store. My gosh. It's awesome. The SAs are super friendly.

I didn't know they moved!!!! Where is it now??? I am so there!!!!!!!