coach outlet this weekend

1. anyone know if there are any nice black leather bags on sale? maybe a hobo or a small flap? im dyyyyyyyying for a new leather bag and i have 213 that i made working these three weeks to blow at the outlet

2. when I was in the Wrentham, MA outlet Mon., I believe they had some soho flaps in black. I'm pretty sure there were totes as well. No hobos in black that I remember. Sorry I can't be more specific, I got sidetracked the bordeaux suede - they had a ton of it and it's gorgeous!

3. you can always just call and ask about what they have available.

4. I was in an outlet a couple weeks ago and they had Soho small hobos and small flaps in black leather. The hobos were $109 and the flaps were $139. The flaps were very similar to the current style on coach.com but the front buckles were a tad smaller.

5. I saw some black pebbled leather hobos and flaps today that are on sale. What I liked about them was they had satin linings.

6. oo thanks everyone, i think i'll call tomorrow and try to reserve something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice