coach outlet sunnies

scraprincess1

Apr 28, 2009
Hi All,
I bought my first pair of outlet sunnies in june.They are the sarah toortise.I love them but the gold bar on the arm fell off ,while they were in the case.
icon8.gif
Do you know if coach will do anything for me.THey are from the outlet and I have my receipt. I will be one angry woman if they do not fix or exchange them.
Thanks so much for your help.You are all wounderful people.
chris
icon10.gif

Last edited:
I don't know what they will do, but It never hurts to ask. Take them back in with your receipt and see what they say. They might just exchange them-depending on when you purchased them that is. Oh, I see that you got them in June. Still, that has not been that long so I would take them back asap and just see what they say. Good luck!

The sunglasses have a two year warranty.

My frames broke (clean break obviously defective). I went into my local boutique and then sent them off to be repaired. But alas, they don't carry the style any more so they gave me a credit for the frames.

Don't let them charge you $20 to send back defective merchandise. They tried to do this at the another store and I just went into my local store where they took care of me!