BunniesN'DaSun
O.G.
May 8, 2008
COACH ARUNDEL MILLS
7000 ARUNDEL MILLS CIRCLE SPACE #428
HANOVER, MD 21076
Store Hours:
OPENING MARCH 2011

Marylanders have a new outlet to go to! Queenstown, Hagerstown and now Arundel Mills! w00t!

Ok, roll call for being there for opening!?!:smile::graucho:

I'll be there! With bells on. I will drive an hour in a heartbeat (distance from each of the aforementioned) but Arundel mills in on 20 minutes away. I'm liable to be there everyday;/

*sigh :shucks:
bunny, you are making me miss MD! No sign of any outlets coming to KY anytime soon! Happy for all you terrapins though :smile: And happy for me the next time I'm in town!

*sigh :shucks:
bunny, you are making me miss MD! No sign of any outlets coming to KY anytime soon! Happy for all you terrapins though :smile: And happy for me the next time I'm in town!
Nothing I enjoy more than the ability to hit snow in the slopes and beaches in the summer with only about 4-5 hrs between them (3 hrs to Mountains roughly I guess from Bmore...). The outlets help of course :smile:

Woohoo!!!!! Thanks for the info Bunny. This is great news! Lburg is 1 hour 10 minutes drive, Queenstown is 50 minutes, and Potomac is about 50 minutes (all if no serious traffic!), but......Arundel Mills is ONLY 20 MINUTES away. This is awesome. I always hoped they would put a Coach outlet there.

Oh no! This is terrible! I live 3 minutes from Arundel Mills, but I HATE it with a passion. I hope they put this store near an entrance so I can get in and out painlessly.

EDIT:
YAY Space 428 *IS* near an entrance! :yahoo:The current directory states that 428 is currently the G.H. Bass Outlet. I hope G.H.Bass is moving and not going away. It's one of the few stores in this mall I actually enjoy.
http://www.simon.com/assets/mall/1230/floorplans/1230_floorplan.jpg

Last edited:
OHHHHH, this is exciting. My BFF lives in Silver Spring and I visit her a few times at year. We usually have an Arundel Mills outing when I visit. I moved away from the DC area about 25 years ago and to this day I think it's the dumbest thing I ever did. 20/20 hindsight is such a biatch!!!!!!!!!