Coach Outlet Opening March 2011- Arundel Mills, MD

Liv good call going to Pa...all mff and the women in there were nuts! I got a cute little champagne clutch but that is all. Almost everything was signature and I prefer leather. Oh well it was fun anyway the store is a nice size. Can't wait for the FP deletes to start coming in!

Good call Liv...all MFF almost everything is signature. Some of the women in there were frantic in the clearance section lol
I prefer leather so I only left with a cute little champagne clutch...30% coupon at the door.

Happy shopping ladies!

Got there 10:20, waited in line for 25 minutes. Got smitten with the Hamilton Satchel in Buckskin. One touch of the supple leather and I had to have it; even though, I wasn't too crazy about a zipper top. It was 50% off (of $429) and then another 30% with a coupon, it was worth it ($159). Plus, it was therapy for a bad week for me.

I just called to see where the store was in the mall. SA told me people are still lined up to get in.

Not surprised as that is a very busy mall. And it gets busier as the evening and weekend comes. That's why I wanted to hit it first thing it opened. I think I'll still stick with Hagerstown (omw from work) and Leesburg (extra trip).

so glad that there is a coach factory closer to baltimore! I was there today and I came home with a PENELOPE SIGNATURE SHOPPER with pink trim. I haven't bought COACH in over a year, but I think I'm back baby!!!!!! The store is so nice and new and beautiful.

Oh man thanks for posting! I will be in Leesburg for a shopping trip with my Mom the weekend of April 1st... crossing my fingers she and my aunt will want to make the drive!
The Outlet in Lburg is probably the largest selection of the ones in the area, but I'm sure AA will be nice too, but it does have more MFF stuff than boutique deletes.

I went today around lunchtime and they had a small table of FP deletes. There was a large black croc Sophia, 1 lilac op art Alexandra tote and a few smaller bags in the lilac op art print. There was a Madison checkbook and zip around wallet both in mahogany. I asked if there were anymore deletes and the SA said there were tons of boxes in the back...I have to return something to the gap outlet tomorrow so I will check back in and see if they put anything else out.

I went today around lunchtime and they had a small table of FP deletes. There was a large black croc Sophia, 1 lilac op art Alexandra tote and a few smaller bags in the lilac op art print. There was a Madison checkbook and zip around wallet both in mahogany. I asked if there were anymore deletes and the SA said there were tons of boxes in the back...I have to return something to the gap outlet tomorrow so I will check back in and see if they put anything else out.

omg i see me making a field trip on tuesday if they get deletes :nuts: so exciting to have an outlet nearby now with deletes :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::nuts: lol