Coach outlet in Freeport, Maine

just wanted to bump this in case anyone has been to freeport lately! i might get a chance to go tomorrow finally after months of my 'ban' lol, so im hoping there are some nice goodies there! even if there are some new fobs or some deleted wristlets.. TIA!!

just wanted to bump this in case anyone has been to freeport lately! i might get a chance to go tomorrow finally after months of my 'ban' lol, so im hoping there are some nice goodies there! even if there are some new fobs or some deleted wristlets.. TIA!!
Please share!! I would like to know what if there are any fob's and wristlet's.:smile:

i didnt end up going since we got out of boston pretty late and i guess it was for the better anyway, since they didnt get the new madison deletes yet! im hoping to make a trip maybe this weekend to find me a birthday present lol, so if i do, ill be sure to update!! :biggrin:

I went to the Freeport outlet today. They had small Sophia's in the Peat leather, Gold metallic, Signature, Embossed Python, the goatskin like ones in the light brownish color called Flint, the silky animal print one, and the bronze leather ones. They also had some large Sophia's there in the Peat leather and goatskin(like) leather Flint color. They had a pewter patent Marielle. Everything is 30% + 20% off. They also had quite a few matching wallets and small wristlets. They had the sunshine fob and the snorkel fob There were no gathered Sophia's there. Hope this helps any of you who want to take a trip to Freeport.

When I went~Freeport still had the python,bronze leather,peat leather, flint pleated, and 1 khaki siggy sophia!! There were some matching wallets.There were no woven sophia's, but there was a few accordian zip wallets in the sv/pewter!!

The fob's I remember were, the penguin, polar bear w/the red scarf, sun, snorkel, and a couple other's..I hope you get to go,and have fun.:smile:

I went again today. Still had all the Sophia's except the Khaki. Had several patent Marielle's. They had woven, python, Madison parchment large wallets. Sunshine and snorkel keyfob. I got an IPad case and a little signature appliqued jewelry box that can be used when traveling. It was pouring rain when I got there and I was the only customer in the store. Discount was still 30% + 30% off. Awesome.

thanks for the updates dawn and shalomnurse! i wonder if they had any diaper bags there? ive only ever seen the mff ones when ive gone. the ipad case sounds cool.. ove been looking for a laptop case for a while and always miss out on it when freeport gets it! i wanted to go today but i just didnt feel like it with the rain, lol.

thanks for the updates dawn and shalomnurse! i wonder if they had any diaper bags there? ive only ever seen the mff ones when ive gone. the ipad case sounds cool.. ove been looking for a laptop case for a while and always miss out on it when freeport gets it! i wanted to go today but i just didnt feel like it with the rain, lol.

I hope you get to go this week and find something nice for your bd!
:balloon:

lol I'm serious! No COACH store, outlet keeps breaking my heart. . .sigh. My family is moving to Orlando in September though, and the shopping is much better down there so I hope my luck changes!

i frequent the orlando outlets.. It varies on the day... PS.. You will have tourists follow you to the check out begging you to give you there selections.. Happens everytime I go there.. annoying, yes, but just know you have picked something great out! I have never seen jackets at this location.. only a small selection of shoes.. (sneakers no heels) x 2 locations in orlando.. Just a heads up! and welcome to Central FL! :cool:

Can't wait to check out the Freeport outlet when I get home later this week.. I live 15 mins away in Portland and haven't been! Is it crazy busy inside?