Coach outlet in Freeport, Maine

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thank you so much! WOW--those totes are an amazing price!
    I hope they have the large audrey wristlets!

2. Dawn if you don't mind could you ask about these for me--TIA

Madison Floral Print Large Wristlet Style 45433 silver/pink multicolored ( this is like the watercolour sophia)

AUDREY PERFORATED LARGE WRISTLET PATENT ( lagoon or any of the other patent colors)

3. Hi~Yes, I'am going up in the morning..I would be more than happy to ask about these for you..I wrote them down so I dont forget:smile:

4. Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate all of your help.

5. I was there tonite!! There was 1 Madison Python Drawstring( not sure if it was purchased)~Madison water color smaller wristlets 2~Audrey Slim Totes in Gray, navy (I think), and coral~ They were running low on deletes~

6. Thanks Dawn!

7. Was your friend able to get the items you wanted? The SA I spoke with said it had been a mad house..They'd put stuff out, and just as fast it'd be gone..I hope you were able to get the items you were wanting.;)

8. Sigh--she isn't going to get there until tomorrow .I'm sure by then all the good stuff will be long gone! Oh well---

9. You may get lucky!! They still had stuff to put out today!!So I'm sending luck your way.To at least get the items you wanted!:smile:Let me know~

10. i *may* be going to freeport tomorrow.. hubby has some stuff to do in portland and then i want to hit up the babies r us (im totally more interested in baby stuff these days vs bags and accessories for myself! gasp!).. if i can finish up in time then i hope to drop by the outlet and see if they have anything good left! im soo bummed that i was away for the entire time that they had the great deleted stock! sigh, hope i get lucky tomorrow!

11. Stopped in Freeport today. Store was not very busy, 30% coupon at the door. FP deletes were sparse - all I really saw were white and pearl gray laser Sophias, and some Collette wallets. The fob selection was pretty minimal too - pink skulls, the leather snorkel and some silver/blue crystal stars, as well as the usual photo fobs.

I did get a large gray laser Sophia, and my husband actually pointed out a large teal Ashley with brass hardware in the MFF section that he thought was very nice (and I thought so too, even though I already have a watermelon one and TRY to not buy more than one of a particular purse style!) It's a beautiful color for fall though, couldn't resist.

12. Thank's for the update..I called the other day to see about a tote for my gf..She loves my audrey inlaid n/s leigh tote...Its the parchment w/ python trim!! When I got mine, it was the only one there. I got the 20% off .(Still worth it to me)

I bet your sophia and ashley are both Beautiful.Congrat's~:smile:

13. thanks for the update! do you know if the lasers were 30% or 50%? i might need to make a freeport trip if they were 50%!