Coach outlet in Freeport, Maine

8 dollars for a pair of gloves... omg im going to have to stop by in freeport tomorrow on my way to portland!! eek.. i was just there on sunday... .dh is going to have a fit, lol

i was in freeport today.. plenty of mff everywhere, the only fp bag that was 50% off was a poppy purple tartan satchel. they also had the gloves, scarves and berets in the 50%.
in the 20%, they had the marcasite kristins, studded kristins, patent kristins, colettes, and brown suede/brown leather/lg chanpagne embossed/silver opa/blue opa/black croc sophias. lots of patent madison checkbook wallets in 20% as well.
fobs were the same; goldie, swan, skull, poppy heart/peace sign; the new $29 ones i saw were a 3 charm one with a heart and 2 butterfly's with the coach pattern, and 2 dangly ones, one with strawberries and one with a pail, shovel, fish etc. the $19 fobs were all picture frame and those tag ones. the SA said they wont get another floorset for another 3 weeks. i asked if they were getting the patent ashley and she said no, since they are a tier one store. figures, lol.

i went in today to pick up the jeweled heart fob that i charge held last week, and wandered around to see the fpd selection, since 30%+30% was too good of a deal to pass up. i was really disappointed that they literally didnt get anything new as far as bags are concerned! patent putty kristins, all the other sophias (i did see a sequin, mahogany leather, brown suede, purple leather, blue clover print) etc. they did have an ivory collete overlay tote as well. a couple of fpd scarves, and all the redlined stuff was mff. for fobs, they had the bunny and crab in the $19 section, and the butterfly/heart mix fob, the i love coach plastic fob, metal coach poppy heart, swan, coach script in rose gold, coach script in , some valet fobs and a flower one as well with different designs on each section.

just got back from freeport..
keyfobs: same as before, they had a few new ones in the $19 like the watermelon slice and another that i cant remember, i will update when it comes back to me lol. in the $29 rack, the new and worthy ones were the hollywood mix (i think thats what it was called?), the spring mix, the leather daisy with the little diamond on it (i was very surprised to see this one there, seeing as how popular its been on this forum!!), a couple of the huge plasticy ones, 1 :heart: coach and the one with the plastic peace sign/flower with the gem in it, and all the other ones from before.
among the 50% fpds, there were some madison dotted checkbook wallets, lots of tan python sophias, large/small khaki opa sophias, large brown opa sophias, 1 small leather brown sophia, some top handle madison lack leather bags, some leather and opa maggies, inlaid colletes in tan and black, the sequin poppy bags in opal and pink, patent kristins in putty and black, a few dark pink and light pink leather collete bags, and some ski bunny bags.
among the 30% bags, there were the light yellow kristins and a few other colors that i cant remember, some of the kristins that has the clear sequins on it (i cant remember the exact name of the bag) and some more which im sure im forgetting. also some patent leather kristin checkbook wallets
there were also a bunch of mff bags on clearance, and lots of the cute mff beach accessories like towels there.

just remembered, the other $19 fob was the glitter butterfly!!
there were also black embellished sophias and silver opa sophias

many of the 30% fpd were kristins, both the crossbody and top handle. unfortunately there werent any of the spectator ones, or else it wouldve come home with me!!

i think i should add that marking these bags to 50% finally was kind of anticlimatic.. ive been waiting for this day for so long (literally since they got the bags in the outlet) and now none of them interested me enough to buy them. oh well.

Wow~Bumping this thread..Over this past weekend I got the Elephant keyring..They had a few more of them @ $15. and change..The hollywood fob was $29.00 plus 20% off..$23.00

As for bags, they had a few linen kristin hobo's, a few large dotted op art sophia's in black and brown..They were 50% plus 20%~ $116.00 and change..Most of the deletes were Poppy sequin bags and accessorie's. Nothing to interest me.

I'm planning on going to this outlet as well, this Saturday...any other kinds of Sophias? and also seconding the question about best days/time of month to go, etc :cool:
They may get more Sophia's in this week! As for the best day/time, some say wed./ thur...I usually go on the weekend so if there is new stuff out.Freeport is an hour from me, but Kittery is only 10 min.s!
Good luck:smile:

Are there any of the large Audrey Perforated Wristlets? What about the coral or starfish ones?

I have a friend shopping on Monday who's offered to pick me up somethings

Would you be so kind as to ask for me? I live in Canada!

Also could you check and see if they had any new fobs?

Thanks for your kind offer of help!
I got a bit of info as they are still unpacking boxes.:biggrin: For fob's, they have the snorkel, pig, and the watermelon. I know they had 1 Lg. laser sophia in pearl gray, a few audrey patent slim totes, and a lg. gold an turq. totes..I'm sure there will be plenty more to report.I will call them again tomorrow for you.

The pig fob is $19.00 plus 30% of, the laser sophia $206.00 plus tax, and the audrey slim totes came out to $105.00 plus tax..Not bad at all!!~ I hope this helps some~:smile: Let me know if you want me to ask for certain items, I dont mind!