Coach outlet in Freeport, Maine

1. My bf and I stopped by the Coach outlet last week during our trip to Maine...and he ended up buying a leather coat for $321!!!! :nuts: They had some other jackets for men, too. Good gift for Father's Day for anyone looking.

2. Nice! I think I only saw raincoats at my outlet :sad: I'll have to check again.

3. Man, you are just such a sad sack with your outlet! You need to move, girl, they keep disappointing you! :lol:

4. lol I'm serious! No COACH store, outlet keeps breaking my heart. . .sigh. My family is moving to Orlando in September though, and the shopping is much better down there so I hope my luck changes!

5. How is shopping in Raleigh ? That must be good-any outlet or store there?

6. Now shopping in Raleigh is fantastic! I dont get out much during the school year though living on campus with no car and all. Raleigh might have outlets, but I dont think it has a COACH outlet. . .I'll have to check. But there's a COACH store in the mall about 15 min away from my campus! And another 45 min away :]

7. Wow. I was thinking of hitting up the Freeport outlets soon, how was the bag selection??

8. the selection was ok...they had some cute stuff. i actually didn't find ANYTHING in any of the outlets...so sad! it was my bf that went crazy. he ended up spending almost $600 at the outlets.

9. abandoned...i everyone tells me that there are a lot of really good furniture stores in north carolina...any good ones around you?

10. Hi, can anyone tell me if they have been to this outlet in Maine ? What they have there recently, when they get their shipments in , when is the best day to go etc. I am planning a trip there and would like to make a day trip to this outlet. Thanks !

11. Does anyone know how the coach outlet is in Freeport, Maine because Im going there next week!

12. I've shopped at the Freeport outlet for almost 5 years now. Their selection is ok...Kittery is better IMO.

13. I usually shop in the Wrentham (MA) outlet. It is much larger than the one in Kittery. Have never been to the one in Freeport and I have in-laws who live right near there.

14. alright, thanks...i dont know if i'll be able to go to Kittery because I wont be in Maine too long about a week but ill see if we can go! I know were going to Freeport

15. hi everyone! i was wondering if anyone had a chance to drop by freeport anytime recently.. i want to go today or tomorrow but i hope theres something worth it over there, or else the trip will be kind of a waste. thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice