Coach Outlet Deals

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
CoachKatie said:
Do you by chance know of anything I could put on my purse to help protect that light purple suede on the bottom? My mom mentioned using that leather & suede shoe spray on it... but I don't know
For my suede purse, I use this suede protectant spray I got from Nordstrom (shoe dept) for about $10. It works like a charm.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
My dad sent me an email today asking me to phone home.. it turns out my mom was extremely excited over a deal she got !! She bought a Coach bag from last season, the ski hobo with the rabbit trim for just under 80$ with tax !!! :blink:

This bag retailed for 348$ I believe !

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Minnesnowta
BeccaLynn07 said:
I love the purse you got! So cute!

I definitely need to make a trip to one of the Coach outlet stores very soon.
Thank you! My outlet had a pretty weak selection but I saw this one tucked behind some other bags... so search those shelves well when you go!!!

BeccaLynn07

Jan 16, 2006
CoachKatie said:
Thank you! My outlet had a pretty weak selection but I saw this one tucked behind some other bags... so search those shelves well when you go!!!
I'm happy to say...I'm going tomorrow (today really since it's after midnight where I am). I'm definitely going to be on the lookout and check behinds bags.:amuse:

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Northern Virginia
Quick question....Is it worth it to drive an hour and a half to the outlet? I work right across from a Coach store and I live by another Coach store, but the Outlet is 70 miles away. Is it worth the gas money to take a trip up there. How often are you satisfied that you were able to find "something"?

mellyjr

Always shopping!
O.G.
Dec 11, 2005
Northern, CA
I went to the Gilroy Coach Outlet today and purchased two items at an addtional 30% off. The selection was so so. I purchased one wristlet (reg. $88 - sale $26) that matched a tote I already had and a satin satchel (reg. $358 - sale $118).

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
Kiari said:
Quick question....Is it worth it to drive an hour and a half to the outlet? I work right across from a Coach store and I live by another Coach store, but the Outlet is 70 miles away. Is it worth the gas money to take a trip up there. How often are you satisfied that you were able to find "something"?
I'd say if you happent o be close by one, go for it. 70 miles is quite a drive.

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Minnesnowta
Kiari said:
Browse E-bay and such and come up with a list of bags you're interested in. Then call the outlet to see if they have any of the styles. That way you'll know that if you make the drive there might be something you're really interested in! :biggrin:

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
Noriko said:
I'm waiting for the fish design to go to outlet. I can't see paying $500+ for it. Especially since most Coach styles hit the outlet within months. I didn't see it at the outlet last time I checked. But if its at the outlet there, maybe it is :biggrin: Thanks for the info!
Is this the one you are looking for?