Coach Outlet Deals

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
addicted said:
Hi - yes, I got a couple signature items at the Las Vegas coach outlet. They usually carry a few of the discontinued colors. The last time I was there, they had the maroon color, and the gold. I thought all coach outlets did!?
No, not the one here in Cabazon. Ya, my friends usually go to the Vegas one for the signature CCs bags too.

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006

Originally $398 got them for $90 each!! SOOO cute. Real rabbit fur.

Do you guys like?

Selena

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Selena said:

Do you guys like?

Selena
Eeekkk... my cousin bought her mom that same thing but in white and it was $199 during the Thanksgiving mad sale. You definitely GOT a good deal there!! Arrrgggg... :P Love the rabbit fur... so soft...

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I know I got to the register with one and it came up $90 and said hold on I will take two!!

Love it...
Selena

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Minnesnowta
Selena said:

Do you guys like?

Selena
Nice choice! I saw that one at the outlet by me and considered it... now I'm regretting it! I got this style instead...

Enjoy your purse!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Hee hee you and I have similiar tastes!! I had my hands on that one too! How much did you pay for it??

Like both!!

Selena

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Minnesnowta
Selena said:
Hee hee you and I have similiar tastes!! I had my hands on that one too! How much did you pay for it??

Like both!!

Selena
Gosh! We do have similar tastes!

I think I paid about $130 for mine. It was $179 and then 30% off of that.

Do you by chance know of anything I could put on my purse to help protect that light purple suede on the bottom? My mom mentioned using that leather & suede shoe spray on it... but I don't know

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Katie

I am not sure I never really do that. I am just really careful with certain bags. I would check with Coach direct however. I am sure you can use something to protect the suede.

Good luck!

Selena

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Minnesnowta
Thanks anyway, I probably will give them a call. If all else fails, I got a good deal on this bag and if the suede gets a little dirty... it happens.

Enjoy your new bag!

Katie

Hoodster777

Sectumsempra
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Staten Island, New York
www.myspace.com
I hope that they have the fishy bags when I go to the outlet in April! I go to the one in Sevierville, Tennessee every year because that's where my family goes on vacation, so one day my mom and I always go and hit the outlets, lol. But she really likes them and it would be the perfect birthday gift for her, so I hope they still have them then!

BeccaLynn07

Jan 16, 2006
CoachKatie said:
Nice choice! I saw that one at the outlet by me and considered it... now I'm regretting it! I got this style instead...

Enjoy your purse!!! :biggrin:
I love the purse you got! So cute!

I definitely need to make a trip to one of the Coach outlet stores very soon.