Coach Outlet Coupon

Interesting the coupon says one time use. I used mine today and the SA give it back to me saying I can use it as many times as I want until it expires. Not sure if I'd actually get away with it (and really should be going on a ban) but just thought it was odd that she said that. Anyone used theirs more than once before?

Maybe. :sneaky:
I don't want to answer in case I accidentally get my SA's in trouble. ;)

Interesting the coupon says one time use. I used mine today and the SA give it back to me saying I can use it as many times as I want until it expires. Not sure if I'd actually get away with it (and really should be going on a ban) but just thought it was odd that she said that. Anyone used theirs more than once before?

oooooooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂

I used to get a PCE every single time they were offered for many many years...NOW they are sending me Factory Outlet sale coupon, I don't shop Outlet and they will go in the trash. Coach is losing $ from me and I have spent plenty with them. I had to buy two Coach bags just last night via Macys friends and family sale because Macys offers the discount and Coach does not. I guess I will be crude and say screw Coach

I used to get a PCE every single time they were offered for many many years...NOW they are sending me Factory Outlet sale coupon, I don't shop Outlet and they will go in the trash. Coach is losing $ from me and I have spent plenty with them. I had to buy two Coach bags just last night via Macys friends and family sale because Macys offers the discount and Coach does not. I guess I will be crude and say screw Coach

Wow. Q, Romulans, and rogue Klingons could not get Captain Picard to be crude, but Coach can? That is saying a lot.

I didn't receive the card in the mail this time, instead I received an email coupon to print out. So did my girlfriend. We compared our code numbers.....guess what??? They're exactly the same.

Therefore, IMNSHO, if you've received the email offer, you can print as many as you like and go from outlet to outlet to outlet. This would also account for the dozens of sellers on eBay who have more than one of these coupons for sale. They're simply emailing you their code and since it's a non-unique code, there's nothing stopping them from doing it repeatedly.

I really hate that Coach, in their attempts to halt the re-sellers, actually deprive good, loyal, long term customers.