Coach Oulet Reveal

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
Woot Woot!! i found this and i couldn't believe it when i saw her in the extra 50% off section... Though it was lame that they charged my debit card a $100 more then what i was supposed to be charged and it hasnt posted back to my account yet :sad: it was on friday afternoon.. chase fraud dept said it would be back on tuesday... as of yet its not back... :sad: It wouldnt accept my card when they tried to ring it up again.... i put it on my credit card instead... anyways.... I went to the outlet in Blowing Rock NC. I miss my family already :sad:

Attachments

• coachreveal.jpg
    coachreveal.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 66
tyyyyyy!! i cant wait to use her!! my SIL said she wanted to see my new bag in action haha but i decided to wait til i got home to use her. I was afraid something might have gotten on her... :P i lurveeeee the legacy lining.. im so happy *teehee* i saw her first in green and picked it up, and then i saw this color and got this one. My mom, sister, and sil agreed on this color over the green. :smile:

she's a lot bigger then i had expected though i knew the peyton was a bigger bag... i like big bags though.. my dh hates it hahaha oh well :P I said i could use it as a diaper bag if i get pregnant... :P we saw my 2 month old nephew this past weekend and he has definitely grown on my dh, so hopefully maybe :P anyways.....