Coach or Marc Jacobs or ... crossbody

Nicetta

Nov 13, 2019
Hello!
I am a bag fan and have been reading this forum for a long time. But now I need your help.
Which bag would you choose? Which bag is more stylish and durable in your opinion?

I have Coach bags and I love them! Cassie 19 is a beautiful bag, but seems a little boring to me, it would be delicious in red.
I can't see the Jacobs bags before buying and I'm not sure about their quality. Is it worth their money?
I love the style and size of all these bags. Other ideas are welcome, something under $ 500

Thanks!

F7192362-F905-49CD-AEF1-1922F2DE0404.jpeg

2AEBEDE4-885D-46EE-81F1-D35D4405B8FC.jpg

737597AB-F2B1-4A1A-882E-6EFF73600172.jpeg

Reactions: shoemetheworld
I'm not very fond of the MJ metal logo. It's a bit...well, the bag wouldn't lose any of it's charm it is vanished.
Coach quality is good and Cassie is a very spaceous bag with a design that will most likely age with grace. If the regular size Cassie came in oxblood or black with silver HW I'd snatch one in a second.

Huge fan of the coach Cassie 19. The beauty about its simplicity is its versatility! Comes with 3 straps and you can easily add a charm or a twilly. Can be dressed up or down.

The MJ snapshot seems much more casual and trendy to me. Although I've heard it's a good alternative to some more expensive camera bags. It's one I see on YouTube and insta quite a bit.

Reactions: Amazona and Nicetta
Stylewise, I personally always preferred Marc Jacobs over Coach. It's just more up my alley. I know some aren't fans of the logo, but I think it looks perfectly fine.

However, Coach is known for their quality and history.

I think you should just put pictures of the items you're choosing between side by side and see which one makes your heart sing more.

Reactions: Nicetta