Coach or Gucci?

1. I want to get a gift for my best friend, who LOVES all kinds of bags. She really wants a Gucci (she doesn't have one yet) and I'd like to get her a gift certificate, but I'm only looking to spend a couple hundred dollars and think that a Coach gift certificate might be better because she'd actually be able to get a bag instead of having to put in several hundred of her own money to get a Gucci bag. But I'm not sure. What do you think?

Also, do you have any suggestions for bags that I could buy for her rather than getting a gift certificate?

2. Why not get her a credit card gift card? That way she can spend it on whatever she wants. :yes:

3. If you are deciding between Gucci & Coach, I think you should get Gucci GC b/c your friend really wants a Gucci. You can also get a GC from a local mall, she can redeem it at any store there. Good luck. =)

4. wow! u r a great friend! i agree with kathyrose- get a her a credit card gift then she can decide and add her own money to get the bag (gucci) that she really wants!

5. Yah get a G.C so she can use towards a Gucci bag.

6. or perhaps a small accessory from Gucci, like a scarf?

7. if you don't think that she is likely to put in her own money towards a gucci then it would make sense to get her a coach if you know she likes coach too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice