Coach or Coach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the gallery tote has a zipper closure and the tote doesn't. Either way the gallery tote is much nicer. Also some of that beading may come off. I have three gallery totes and I love them all.

K so I'm back from the family dinner and I was reading all these comments about the beaded tote and just wanted to clear some things up for the OP.

- there is a zipper closure for the beaded tote and I'm sure it's like the zipper closure for the gallery tote
- the beads are very secure and not fragile at all. I use the bag DAILY as a school bag and none of the beads have become loose or have been broken/cracked
- I have no idea what material the silver is but my gold is very durable and the only place that shows sign of wear are the bottom corners

But yes, let me know what pictures you want and I'll get right back at you.

ranskimmie said:
I just so happen to own a gallery tote. I love it. Perfect size for work and play. Goes anywhere and is so comfy.
GO GALLERY GIRL!!
Wow thats nice :nuts: is it perfect size really? I saw it in the store but was too shy :shame: to ask the sales person to try putting any A4 size document to see if it fits!!
with 12 (L) x 9 (H) x 5 (W)
i really cant tell.. can you perhaps tell me wheather it can hold a few papers in a file of size A4?

Thank u sooooooo much for the comment i highly appreciate it :biggrin:

//----------------------//

shopalot said:
I plan on buying the gallery tote myself, so that would be my vote!
fair enough :biggrin: thank u for voting

//-----------------------//

edsbgrl said:
I say the signature Gallery tote. Why? Beading is kind of trendy and you'll be using the bag for work so I think that one (Gallery) looks more professional.
it certainly looks more profissional i must admit.. :oh:
but i dont know why i have to look profissional! <<its her first job!!:nuts:
thaaaaaanks for the vote edsbgrl :biggrin:

mello_yello_jen said:
Sure no problem! Anything in particular you want to see a pic of? On shoulders, carried, what it can fit, etc? I'll get back to you either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon because I'm about to head to a family dinner.

Awwwww you are so sweeeeeet mello_yello_jen!! :shame:

i know it fits great on shoulder since i tried it in the store.. but i'd ask you with maaaaany thanks to post a plain pic :nuts: i really want to feel someone exactly owns it!! and may you plz tell me which size u have? large or normal?
thank you * 100000000 :love:

xikry5talix said:
I say gallery tote. The beads on the gallery tote look very casual to me. The little tassles on the gallery tote are cute too, just the right size.
:biggrin: Great clear vote!! i wont call a winner yet!! but i am certainly enjoying and benifitting from all of ur opinions!! thank u for participating xikry5talix:biggrin:

Pradasmeadow said:
Definatley the one on the right !! Good Luck !
right.. again :nuts:
thank u Pradasmeadow :biggrin:

Inky Paws said:
I like the gallery tote best. I think that the gold and kahki look best together because they are both warm tones. what color jewelry to you wear? Gold or silver that might help you decide too.
hmmm.. that was my same concept.. :idea: i wasnt sure what silver on khaki would look.. but i was pretty sure that gold on khaki looked beautiful.. but again i hate gold as a color!! while i am crazy with silver.. my skin tone is (the cold colors one). i am just describbing my personality ( a silver person) even in jewelry i never ever wear gold! (BUT.. i am 24 why not be a little fashinable and try something new!!) << talking to herself out loud!! looool :lol:

serendipity3kb said:
Gallery tote for every day. I own both and love the gallery for every day. The sand suede bead tote is great and although I prefer the it I don't think the bugle beads will take a beating when used daily. They may bread and that would make me miserable.
hmmm.. thats what i've noticed you all seem prefering gallery tote for everyday use..:oh:

serendipity3kb said:
I was too lazy to get the camera and I don't know if anyone will respond with pic. This is a pic of an ebay listing of the flint suede tote I own. Mine is not the large size.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-SUEDE-BEADED-TOTE-BAG-nwt-Style-8B31_W0QQitemZ6844060556QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
:lol: but you werent that lazy after all!! went to ebay and got me a pic of urs.. its beautiful and the chocolati color i adore!! << she was in love with it.. but suede scared her..!!
thank u sooooo much for the photo..;)
now may i ask you which gallery you own? i'll look for the photo just tell me its full name plz :love:
thanks agaaaaaain serendipity3kb :biggrin:

scarlett_2005 said:
Def the gallery tote.
and another definite vote for gallery!! :nuts: thanks :biggrin:

//--------------------//

Becca4277 said:
I love the Gallery Tote; something about those tassels I just adore.
i am beggining to love the gallery tote more and more!!:love:
thanks for passing Becca4277 :biggrin:

//--------------------//

Mariah said:
i like the shape of the gallery tote. it's more professional looking but i don't like it's look as much as the beaded tote. the gallery tote one is still cute and since you'll be using it for work, i would go with that one
that was my initial exact thought.. i had a terrible crush on the beaded one.. and then when i saw the gallery one(but it had the white trim not the gold trim<<it was sold out!!) at store i fell in love with it:love: !! and got confused!! thats why i am here :lol:

thaaaaaanks mariah for the sincere comment:biggrin:

//---------------------//

Inky Paws said:
Another thought, the bead and the suede will be harder to take care of and will show wear and tear more.
true Inky Paws.. but the beaded one i am talking about :amuse: has metalic silver leather trims.. so no suede involved.. yet we still have the beads thing.. but i dont think it'll be a problem if i am carefull :P
thank u again :biggrin:

wickedassin said:
The Gallery tote is definitely more professional looking. And I'd be concerned that with one snag or something, you could wind up losing beads--which would be so sad! Oh and I love the side pockets on the Gallery so you can put your cell on one side and keys in the other and you won't be digging around for either one...
oooooo you are giving me ideas!! i believe yes the side pockets would fit my sonny ericsson k750i..!! i am eagor to make my decision!! but it seems i cant get enough of your all great views..:love:
i'll stick arround for a day or two (or maybe less!!) to anounce a verdict!! looool :biggrin:

//------------------//

amanda said:
gallery tote - i don't like the medium C's on such a large bag, it looks out of proportion, IMO. i'm a big fan of the jumbo C's. and i'd skip the beading for a work bag.
clever opinion!! many many thanks amanda :biggrin:

//-----------------//

loren said:
I believe the gallery tote has a zipper closure and the tote doesn't. Either way the gallery tote is much nicer. Also some of that beading may come off. I have three gallery totes and I love them all.
mmm.. both have a zipper closure :nuts:
3 gallery totes.. My GOD how wounderfull!! :love: may ask you what are they? full name,,colors,, ?? (i am not that experienced so i dont know if the gallery tote comes in sizes!! my guess would be no!! its all one size)
// my most important question is: can the gallery tote hold a file of A4 papers say?? //
plz share your thoughts loren about your gallery totes..i'd love to know which one of them u like best as well:nuts: thaaaaaaanks a looooot in advance :biggrin:

//--------------------//

MandB said:
I'd go for the one on the right. I prefer the larger signature print over the smaller. I think the khaki and gold combo will be very chic.
:nuts: seems beaded tote wont make it!!
many thanks MandB :biggrin:

//------------------//

Everevereve said:
Both are cute! I vote for the gold!
thank u for passing Everevereve:biggrin:

mello_yello_jen said:
K so I'm back from the family dinner and I was reading all these comments about the beaded tote and just wanted to clear some things up for the OP.

- there is a zipper closure for the beaded tote and I'm sure it's like the zipper closure for the gallery tote
- the beads are very secure and not fragile at all. I use the bag DAILY as a school bag and none of the beads have become loose or have been broken/cracked
- I have no idea what material the silver is but my gold is very durable and the only place that shows sign of wear are the bottom corners

But yes, let me know what pictures you want and I'll get right back at you.

hi mello_yello_jen :biggrin: hope u had a great familly dinner :biggrin:
i am so greatfull :shame: for the facts you posted.. they are really helpfull..:nuts:

and i am absoulutley waiting for a pic of ur beaded tote.. any pic would do :amuse:
thank u sooooooo much mello_yello_jen you are so helpful and all of u here are sooooo nice sharing all these views and opinions:love:

Hands down.. I would go for the Gallery tote because of the larger C's, also it's a little cheaper... $328, compared to $358... so you'll save $30 to get a haircut/buy lunch/wash your car.

ILoveCoach said:
Hands down.. I would go for the Gallery tote because of the larger C's, also it's a little cheaper... $328, compared to $358... so you'll save $30 to get a haircut/buy lunch/wash your car.

:lol: orrrr get a keychain or charm from Coach and hang it on my new bag!! <<really thats my plan!! :shame:
many thaaanks ILoveCoach!! :biggrin:

My gallery tote is what started me on handbags. It is the berry one, brought out for Christmas a year ago. My SA had one and I had to have one but I couldn't find one anywhere. Finally Nordys found one for me back east somewhere and had it sent out here. When I went to pick it up it wasn't $298 like I thought it was on sale for $170. I still love that tote and everytime I carry it I get many complements. I'm not sure about files you would have to roll them a little or not close it. I also have a pink one that my daughter uses and I have this years holiday patchwork that I have never used but I have it as a collectors piece. I will probably use it someday. I do love the openness of the gallery tote. The only think I don't like is the zipper. It separates and so to close it you're always having to set it down and use two hands to close it. A lot of handbags are like that including my chloe. a little nusance for such a great handbag. Go for the gallery tote. a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.