Coach or Coach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vanilla_addict said:
My GOD!! Really!! Can i ask you to share a pic if its not a big hastle???:shame:

or if you cant.. can u please tell me which size is it? is it the normal one? or large one?? :amazed:

thank u for responding mello_yello_jen :biggrin:

Sure no problem! Anything in particular you want to see a pic of? On shoulders, carried, what it can fit, etc? I'll get back to you either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon because I'm about to head to a family dinner.

vanilla_addict said:
Please Please Please!! :cry:

Help me choose between these two!! :worried:

It’s my first coach bag!! && my first work bag!! :amazed:

What do you think???

On your Left:

Signature beaded tote with SILVER leather trim
15 3/8 (L) x 10 1/2 (H) x 4 3/8 (W)

//--------//

On your Right:

The signature gallery tote with GOLD leather trim
12 (L) x 9 (H) x 5 (W)

I really can’t decide!! I want it for work.. as a spring/summer bag.

What would you choose? And why!!!!!!!! in other words (which looks nicer? one that deserves falling in love with?) and which is nicer: silver on khaki OR gold on Khaki????

If any had seen them in person, pleaaaase share your thoughts :idea:

Thank you so so so much in advance :biggrin: for whatever advice/opinion that might help!! :love:

Definatley the one on the right !! Good Luck !

I like the gallery tote best. I think that the gold and kahki look best together because they are both warm tones. what color jewelry to you wear? Gold or silver that might help you decide too.

Gallery tote for every day. I own both and love the gallery for every day. The sand suede bead tote is great and although I prefer the it I don't think the bugle beads will take a beating when used daily. They may bread and that would make me miserable.

vanilla_addict said:
My GOD!! Really!! Can i ask you to share a pic if its not a big hastle???:shame:

or if you cant.. can u please tell me which size is it? is it the normal one? or large one?? :amazed:

thank u for responding mello_yello_jen :biggrin:

I was too lazy to get the camera and I don't know if anyone will respond with pic. This is a pic of an ebay listing of the flint suede tote I own. Mine is not the large size.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-SUEDE-BEADED-TOTE-BAG-nwt-Style-8B31_W0QQitemZ6844060556QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i like the shape of the gallery tote. it's more professional looking but i don't like it's look as much as the beaded tote. the gallery tote one is still cute and since you'll be using it for work, i would go with that one

The Gallery tote is definitely more professional looking. And I'd be concerned that with one snag or something, you could wind up losing beads--which would be so sad! Oh and I love the side pockets on the Gallery so you can put your cell on one side and keys in the other and you won't be digging around for either one...

gallery tote - i don't like the medium C's on such a large bag, it looks out of proportion, IMO. i'm a big fan of the jumbo C's. and i'd skip the beading for a work bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.