Coach optic gone from Coach site? :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The optic accessories are all gone from the coach site and macys.com. I was supposed to get the mini skinny for my B-day to match my khaki optic swingpack. I check back there every so often because I have another two weeks, but my mini skinny is gone now :sad: . Do you guys think they would be in the Coach store still or maybe the outlets now have them.? I guess it really doesn't matter if it matches...what would go if I can't get the optic? Thanks for any help.

2. I thought I read in another thread that Coach was pulling the optic line. I'd check ebay and outlets if you can.

3. call the outlets, i read something yesterday on here about them pulling things and sending them to the outlets, so i would def. call them :smile:

4. it won't be to the outlets yet, it take several weeks, I heard it wont be until later this summer

I would call your store ASAP and see if they still have the optic there

5. ^^ Thanks!

6. Just a quick question, if I can't find it, black signature would go best right? Anything else that would work? (I know I am making a fuss about such a small thing, sorry!)

7. The Optic line has been pulled from all Coach stores and was scheduled to start shipping back to JAX today. It'll be in the outlets in a couple of months or so.

8. RATS RATS AND DOUBLE RATS!!!:cursing: A dear friend has the big 4-0 coming up and a bunch of us were going to chip in and get her the khaki optic Hamptons Carryall She loves that bag! Oh well, I guess it's back to the drawing board!