COACH OP ART BROOKE: OLIVE METALLIC -- How is it ??

precious4bags

Mar 24, 2008
b4/Olive Metallic/Dark brown

s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/14144_bohdb_a0?$product_image$

Has anyone seen it in real life? Is it nice in person?
Does it look really "metallic"??

Is it something that look extra special or just a little too much for the style??

I mean I saw a metallic orangy bag on sale at Macy's and other mall for 50% b/c nobody want it. Thus, I just wonder if this is going to be in that road.

I kind of want to get something that look GREAT and a little classy.
Just want it to be a bag that people will be jealous and want to know a little about. :smile:

yes, yes, and yes lol. we have the bag at my store and it almost looks like a brown color. when i saw it in the coach store it looked brown. in my macys it looks green. in looks different in different lighting which is pretty cool. the c's do look metallic and they really compliment the bag. personally i think it looks great irl.

Yes, this bag is nice, I have seen it at the store. It looks olive green/metallic to me, I think it depends on the lighting at the store.
I contemplated getting it for a while, but now I think I prefer a leather brooke over this one.

It's pretty and has a sparkly metallic sheen when the light hits it. It is very light, if it weren't for the hardware I think you wouldn't even be able to tell it's there! It's both olive and brown depending on where you are. I would go for it. I like the gunmetal/steel/dark grey too.

I've looked at it twice now IRL and think it's stunning. A very different color for Coach, I haven't seen them do anythng in that color since I've been collecting (only since July). Even my DH commented that it was a really nice purse.

It is a gorgeous color. I just saw it last nite in my FP store. I almost bought it,but i resisted cuz Hubby was being a pain in the arse last nite. LOL. Im glad i waited now because of coupon that came this am in my email inbox.