Coach online boutique

sleepykris

Dec 13, 2012
i purchased a few pieces from coach.com recently, and am not sure if they are made for factory or boutique pieces. I was wondering if coach.com sells factory bags or only boutique bags? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I can't seem to find an answer with the search function or google. Kate spade has been known to sell factory items through its boutique site. Thanks in advance.

i purchased a few pieces from coach.com recently, and am not sure if they are made for factory or boutique pieces. I was wondering if coach.com sells factory bags or only boutique bags? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I can't seem to find an answer with the search function or google. Kate spade has been known to sell factory items through its boutique site. Thanks in advance.

Coach.com is only boutique bags. They have a different site for factory bags.

Thanks for your response. I did not know that coach had an outlet site online.

They have coachoutlet.com for outlet items and full price deletes on sale but not everyone can always use it. You have to sign up and get accepted. There is a sale going on now on that site. They run sales different days. It isn't always going.

They have coachoutlet.com for outlet items and full price deletes on sale but not everyone can always use it. You have to sign up and get accepted. There is a sale going on now on that site. They run sales different days. It isn't always going.

They have a sale on coachoutlet.com that is active right now.
It started on 12/26 and ends in a few days.
I have too many accounts :biggrin: