Coach on Wife Swap

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
I was watching Wife Swap on lifetime and I noticed the lady from New Jersey had a coach tote! It's navy and I think it's the reversible tote but it's huge! Bigger than the ones I've seen in the past. Does anyone know which bag I'm talking about and the style number? I mean this one was huge, not tiny at all.

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
Ive seen plenty of coach on wifeswap. TBH coach is pretty big in Jersey, a lot of people have it so it wouldnt suprise me.

I actually saw on the peoples court the other morning the 3 plaintiffs all had coach. The only one I remember for sure was a patent gallery tote.

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
Ive seen plenty of coach on wifeswap. TBH coach is pretty big in Jersey, a lot of people have it so it wouldnt suprise me.

I actually saw on the peoples court the other morning the 3 plaintiffs all had coach. The only one I remember for sure was a patent gallery tote.
Coach is really big in texas as well especially in the sugar land/houston area. I see at least 10 fake coaches when I go into the mall. I saw a Scribble Tote on the People's Court as well one time but it was about 3 months ago.