Coach on someone else...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday I was in long line at the Starbucks and there were THREE people in it with Coach bags :biggrin: I don't know about you, but when I see a bag looking great on someone else, I want it!! Have you ever bought a bag after seeing it modelled real life on someone else?

One girl had a mff legacy shoulder bag in raspberry, it looked amazing on her I couldn't take my eyes off it. I wouldn't have even considered it before.

2. Yep! I never wanted a bleecker duffle until I saw one on a girl at the circus! LOL Bought one the next week.

3. ^^Happens to me all the time. Especially when I see modeling shots on here! LOL

4. Yes, but I've also had the opposite where I've seen someone looking so badly with a bag that I end up taking it out on the bag and not liking it.

5. That's how I bought my Large Black Zoe with Brass hardware, I saw so many gorgeous pictures of the Editorial one on Halle Berry over in our Celebrities thread.

6. :lol:

I personally prefer not to see a bag that I like on someone else...I tend to look for more unique, less common bags. This can be a challenge with Coach sometimes, but it's possible.

7. #7 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    Lol at the circus!!

Yes, modelling shots on here are the same way... they make me think about a bag I hadn't given a 2nd glance to before. I try to keep in mind though that unless I dress nicer, and lose weight, the bag may not look as fantastic on me. For example, a small bag doesn't suit my "frame". :P

8. I'am the same way.I have to have a bigger bag, not huge.I'm 5ft. and not too thin so I don't like small bags either.(I'm glad I'm not alone)

9. Hi,
    I see a bag on someone else and I want it!!! Especially here on TPF!!! LOL Coach has taken over!!!! I was at Sephora and saw a woman with the Boxed Up Maggie. I liked the pattern and later got a Boxed Up Madison Carry All! Just waiting for less snow and more sun before I use her!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

10. We seem to always want what we don't have ;)

11. Today alone I saw 5 Glam Totes - orange sig, black/gray sig and three khaki/tan sigs. Im so happy that so far no one has my black patent one! I like seeing Coach bags on others, but not the bag Im carring! Ive also seen alot of tartan Groovys around lately. That is one pattern I wouldnt mind getting my hands on tho!

12. YES!! I was working my second job last night (retail fashion) and someone came in with a raspberry op art Maggie and I was lusting after it and I don't even like Maggie. I do however love raspberry op art and want it in a Hailey. But alas I have 2 unsused purses and plan on getting a Kristin ASAP so I can't really justify another purse right now that will go unused.

But it was such a breath of fresh air to see a beautiful real Coach. I've seen so many hideous fakes come into the store these past few months. And I mean horrible - not the superfakes I keep hearing about.

13. I don't know that I've liked a MFF that I've seen on someone. Lately I've seen several Maggies, and I have to say they have all been on women 60+. I had no idea that Maggie appealed to that demographic. Friday night I saw someone with a copper Zoe (M) and I was glad I wasn't carrying mine at the same time. Her friend had something that looked MFF. I kept thinking that I recognized the friend and as we were eating I realized that she is a Coach SA. I can't recall if it is boutique or outlet though ~ I think boutique. But then I would have expected her to have a far more fabulous bag.

14. I was at a job interview Friday and the girl that interviewed before me had on a black signature medium sized duffle. It looked nice with her outfit. I also saw a girl in the parking lot with a black coach leather tote. Perfect for work.

When they asked the question "what motivates you" I had to stop myself from saying "handbags, I need a job so I can afford my handbag passion"

15. Legacy Satchel!! I saw some lady at Chick Fil A with it in the whiskey color. I had never seen it before. I ebay searched the minute I got home and have been stalking them ever since. Haven't found the best one yet!