Coach on Rue La La La

Not seeing it. Is it for your city only?

I don't think so, I just logged in and it was the first sale for today! It wasn't listed in the previews and it doesn't seem to have a "Local" tag on it. Hmmm? It's featuring FP models (deletes or pre-delets that I haven't seen at the FS or on FOS yet). Prices are about 30-40% off (so better than PCE, but not quite FOS or FS pricing - assuming these models make it there).

This type of sale has been mentioned in some older threads here as well.

It's an 'invite only' (I got an e-mail about it on Thursday saying "you have a special invitation to shop Coach at Rue La La" tomorrow), sounds very much like the E-bay sale they do for Coach as well (by invite only).

I'm not internet savvy so don't quite know how it works but I guess they save cookies on your computer, because when I went to the site the sale was there on the front page, and I hadn't even signed in yet.

Overall on most items, their prices were higher than if you had purchased using a 25 % off PCE....I was tempted by the Haircalf Oceleot Cluch, at $169 but decided to pass. I'll see if I can attach screen shots.

ETA- Sorry all, tried to attached screen grabs but it would only capture one item for some reason, and the prices got dropped off. It was a lot of Legacy stuff basically, with some Madison and a few Poppy pieces thrown in the mix.

2nd edit- OK, I'm starting to calculate and it appears I was wrong- most everything is 30% MSRP....so it is slightly better than PCE discount, by not much...

Attachments

• Coach on ruelala sale- handbags.jpg
    Coach on ruelala sale- handbags.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 262
  • coach on ruelala sale- accessories.jpg
    coach on ruelala sale- accessories.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 248
Last edited: