Coach on Rue La La La

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
Rue La La La is featuring women's and men's Coach today. (sorry if some already posted but I searched and found nothing).

Last edited by a moderator:

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
Not seeing it. Is it for your city only?
I don't think so, I just logged in and it was the first sale for today! It wasn't listed in the previews and it doesn't seem to have a "Local" tag on it. Hmmm? It's featuring FP models (deletes or pre-delets that I haven't seen at the FS or on FOS yet). Prices are about 30-40% off (so better than PCE, but not quite FOS or FS pricing - assuming these models make it there).

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
This type of sale has been mentioned in some older threads here as well.

It's an 'invite only' (I got an e-mail about it on Thursday saying "you have a special invitation to shop Coach at Rue La La" tomorrow), sounds very much like the E-bay sale they do for Coach as well (by invite only).

I'm not internet savvy so don't quite know how it works but I guess they save cookies on your computer, because when I went to the site the sale was there on the front page, and I hadn't even signed in yet.

Overall on most items, their prices were higher than if you had purchased using a 25 % off PCE....I was tempted by the Haircalf Oceleot Cluch, at $169 but decided to pass. I'll see if I can attach screen shots.

ETA- Sorry all, tried to attached screen grabs but it would only capture one item for some reason, and the prices got dropped off. It was a lot of Legacy stuff basically, with some Madison and a few Poppy pieces thrown in the mix.

2nd edit- OK, I'm starting to calculate and it appears I was wrong- most everything is 30% MSRP....so it is slightly better than PCE discount, by not much...

Attachments

Last edited: