Coach OCTOBER Babies!!!! It's OUR turn!!!! HAPPY BDAY TO US!!!

My birthday is tomorrow, and I'm not sure what I'm going to get--if anything. Technically, I used my merch credit for my brown sig ali slim flap, but I keep thinking that since it was a credit from a few months ago, that it shouldn't count!

I'm still eyeing a couple of bags but not sure if I'll decide on anything. Really looking forward to my kids making me a birthday cake!
Thanks to YOU and Rainbow, I ordered one of these babies for ME today!!!! :yahoo:She will be here on Thursday (hopefully)!!!!! My birthday is Saturday, sooooooooo... HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!! :yahoo: Thanks so much again for posting those great pics of this bag! Cant wait to get mine!!! :idea:

Congratulations, Mommyville! You're going to LOOVE this bag! It is so easy to carry, light and classy. I had a great birthday, and I hope yours is awesome, too!

Don't forget to post lots of pics!

Congratulations, Mommyville! You're going to LOOVE this bag! It is so easy to carry, light and classy. I had a great birthday, and I hope yours is awesome, too!

Don't forget to post lots of pics!
Thanks, TejasMama!!! Slim Ali should be here tomorrow, and I will be sure to post pics! Glad you enjoyed your bday! :flowers: