Coach Newbie - Opinions on TATTERSALL LARGE TOTE

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Hello ladies,

I am not very familiar with Coach items but would like your expert opinion on the Coach Heritage Stripe TATTERSALL LARGE TOTE.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10933&category_id=1383

It is a gift for my sister. I'm confused about whether the tote would get dirty easily, If so, can dirt be easily wiped off? Also, will corners wear off?

I also know that Coach can be found at TJ Max and outlet stores. Is there any chance that this will end up at discount stores in a few weeks' time? I don't mind paying retail price but would be upset if the purse goes on sale quickly.

If any of you have picts of your Tattersall tote, please feel free to share them with me.

Thank you in advance. I know very little about Coach. :rolleyes:

I also know that Coach can be found at TJ Max and outlet stores. Is there any chance that this will end up at discount stores in a few weeks' time? I don't mind paying retail price but would be upset if the purse goes on sale quickly.

That's always a gamble, as it's nearly impossible to predict when or even if a particular bag may end up at the outlets or TJMaxx. You may want to try eBay to get it for a lesser price, but beware of fakes! If you see one on eBay, you may want to post it in our "Authenticate This" thread before you buy it.

Hi! I bought the large tote right after it was available from Jax. I must tell you that I love it! Keep in mind it is large, though. There are a few different reference pics around to help you with the size.

I've read a few threads about it easily getting dirty but I have worn mine a lot in this last month and have had no problems with it. Maybe I'm just lucky.

I think it's a great casual bag and the colors are very pretty and vibrant. Hope that helps!

I think the tattersall is cute, but I have to agree with Kitty I really like it as an inner lining rather than the outside! But get what you think is best! I do have the heritage stripe tote with the same kind of coated canvas and it's been pretty easy to keep clean. :smile:

looks really cute! I have the tattersall rain boots and love them but for a bag, too much white for comfort lol. but if youre sister loves it and will treat it well- go for it :smile:

Thank you ladies for your opinions! All these talk of Coach made me go through my closet for a vintage red leather messenger bag I bought a long time ago. It was my first Coach bag and was made in USA.

I wore it only a couple times and it's still pristine. In fact, I received an offer to sell it for more than what I paid. But I think I'll keep it. :smile:

My sister loves Coach and keeps me updated with a want list ever so often!

Thank you again! :ty: