Coach newbie in desperate need of some help....

peb143

Mar 23, 2007
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole Coach thing but I'm slowly becoming very addicted. Back in March or April I bought an umbrella from a Coach outlet. It looks like this one in an ebay auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-PATCH...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am looking for matching rain boots in this style. I realize that I will probably have to get them on ebay because its probably an old style. Does anyone know the exact name of this print? Or style number? I've seen variations of different colors with this print, I think my umbrella has some red mixed in with the pink but i've seen variations with no red. (sorry my umbrella is at my apartment and i'm not home so i can't say for sure). Does anyone know if there were different variation of the pink designs in this style? (I want to make sure I'm not buying a fake). Also I see people saying to call JAX...what is that? I'd like to try and call them if they could tell me how to find these boots.

Basically, I'm trying to find out when this umbrella came out, what is the print name, style number, etc., if there are different variations of the pink designs (with or without red) and where you guys think I could find the rain boots in this print. Thanks so much for all your help! I think im gonna like it here. :smile:

p.s. I'm a 9 to 9.5 in shoes...do the rain boots run big or small? (should I stick with a 9 or go up to a 10?) Thanks again!

Last edited:
Borrowed this pic from ebay, but I think these are the matching boots. They are called Scarf Print Paisley I believe.

Here's a link to a size 10. http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Scarf-Pri...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For what it's worth, I have signature Paige rainboots and I wear a size 7.5-8 and I got an 8 and they are perfect. They are pretty generously sized.
paisleypink.jpg

Welcome to tPF by the way!

Thanks for the help. I like those boots but if look at the picture in the auction you linked to above, they look like they are light pink compared to the boots you put in the picture. Do you think that it could be the light or are there different shades of pink in the same style? Thanks for all your help!