Coach NASA VS Coach Elvis

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which to buy

1. NASA

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. ELVIS

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Need help deciding between these two bags as an everyday bag .. I have been loving these two collections and had luck finding these two do anyone have either or which has more space for a mom on the go. First time purchasing coach in years

elvisfan4life likes this.
  2. Which particular bags are you comparing? These describe collections, not particular bags...bags in both collections came in various models and sizes.

elvisfan4life, okdot and Suzanne B. like this.
  3. ELVIS. Whatever the bag choice lol

MooMooVT and RayKay like this.
  4. i really like the NASA collection I need to get that rogue!

5. Ha, we need a nasafan4life to chime in now.

elvisfan4life likes this.
  6. I'm up for the fight

7. I'm going to say the exact same thing about NASA! :biggrin:

8. I haven't seen the Elvis collection in person, but I saw the NASA one and it was breathtaking. The online photos don't do them any justice.

9. :facepalm:

10. This lady on poshmark is selling a NASA Satchel and Elvis charm Satchel for half the price with tags attached just trying to decided so I can hurry & buy before there sold

11. NASA. The patches and the new river color are gorgeous.

12. Do you have your pm blocked? I wanted to send you a pm, but there's no option there.

13. Not intentionally will try sending you a message

14. The option is there now. :smile: