COach Mousepad!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's adorable! Why can't the US magazines have promos like this, the headband, mirror, etc.? I wonder how much the seller thinks he/she will be able to get for it.

2. If it were purple it'd be perfect!

3. I know my mouse pad needs to be replaced and this would be so cute but only if its a good price lol..idk hopefully the price is decent!

4. That's super cute!

5. I know! This kills me cause I subscribe to W those bastards!!

6. lol! I soooooooooooooo want one!

7. If you go to a book store like Borders or Barnes & Noble, occasionally one of the magazines will have a gift from a designer. I got a free umbrella in one a couple of years ago. I can't remember the designer, someone european, but it was called a Brolly.

8. #9 Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    Here's one suggestion (Coach can kill me for this): How about use one of our Coach gift boxes, cut the size and shape you want, and then laminate it? Wouldn't that make a good mousepad, eh? :graucho:

Heck, I've cut the Coach catalogue covers into strips and use them as bookmarks.

9. Ohhhh a new use for my edging scissors! :heart:

10. i second that motion!

11. You gals are too crafty!!!!

12. That is very cute.

13. oooo that is super cute!

14. That is cute I wonder if it will show up on ebay