Coach Mosiac Peyton Tote

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi Ladies,
I wanted to update those of you who were wondering what else may be in store next month. My lovely SA sent me a picture of the Peyton gold/nubuck light neutral Mosiac tote. It also comes in a hobo. It is GORGEOUS!!. . It is gold c's all over the hobo with spattered bits of nubuck leather in a mosaic pattern and in the tote, mostly the c's are in the front and back with the leather on the sides like the Peyton silver tote. It looks much like a Kaliedescope of color. I don't know how to pull the picture on my phone up to post, but it is really beautiful. Think Peyton woven tote or hobo in silver with chains, but in gold and light nubuck, a really special bag!!:smile:

Oh fun! is the hardware silver or gold?
This bag really seems to be different for Coach. I wish that I could get you all a picture of it to see for although I have been playing around with it on my phone and sent it to my computer enlarging it, it is from a magazine and it is sort of blurry. Anyone who is interested to see it can PM me and I will be happy to email you the picture. The best that I can describe it to you is that the front of the bag is little patterns of Mosaic C's with panels on either side of suede nubuck in a very light colored taupe or neutral tan vertical panel. The hobo does not have that panel of suede in it and the pattern of gold is all over. The charm seems to be made of a kind of composite material, sort of caramel color like the peach and gold color blocked small Kristin flap in the past floor set. The charm is the same material as the chains on the straps. As far as if it is heavy or not because of the suede type material, I do not know, but it is the size of the Peyton woven tote in silver and the same as the Peyton hobo. It seems like a limited edition and there are 200 of the hobo and the tote in JAX as of now. Hope that helps.

I've seen both of these IRL, and the Gold tones are very pretty!

The tote is nice with the Nubuc down each side and it is more flexible than the Hobo. Because the pattern on the Hobo is allover (front&back), the bag's a bit stiff. So there's very little 'sag' at the top of the Hobo. I still prefer the Hobo and I wonder if it will soften a bit over time? I also prefer this design over the Woven Peyton in the Natural.

IDK style numbers, but the Hobo is priced $798, same as the Woven.

Both of these will likely be popular very, IMO!

With my iPhone photos, I email myself the photo. Go to the main home computor, open photo/email, click save to desktop. Then when I upload to tpf, it's ready to go from my desktop. Only a few times the size hasn't been right(for whatever reason, thought all iPhone photos are same size).
Anyways, hope this helps. Would love to see what it looks like!

Does this help? I'm just attaching the DD links because it's not convenient for me to attach the photos yet. I THINK it's the same style we are referring to...

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/14827_b4n5_a0?$maintest$

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/14826_b4n5_a0?$maintest$

^^NP!! The tote is actually $598 (14826), and the hobo style is $798 (14827).
I sent a pic to two lovely members who asked me and I favor the tote myself. But, maybe one of them can print one out on here for you girls. I don't mind sending the two pictures I have on email if that is allowed, but please excuse me for not knowing how to copy them and paste here for I have been trying. The suede, just do not know..it is so hard to keep and a light color too.
:smile:

I really like the tote too ladies. Thanks for all of your help. I just got this new Blackberry and I am really just learning to use it, so pictures are a real challenge. Glad you found them, Baglady. I love the glitz of the tote!!