Coach Moisturizer versus Apple Conditioner?

ann70821

Aug 13, 2007
I've been using the Coach moisturizer on my bags, but I have been reading that many people are using something called Apple on their bags. For those of you using the Apple product, what do you like about it...especially what makes you prefer it to the Coach product.

I want to make sure I'm taking the best care of my bags that I can!

Many thanks,

Ann

Well, I've only used Apple Conditioner on all my leather goods, Coach bags, Born and Donald Pliner Boots, gloves and shoes. I have never used Coach moisturizer, but would expect it to do what it says it does. The Apple Conditioner is not a wax or an oil, it cleans, protects from strains and moisture. It leaves leather feeling soft and supple without residue. I have not had a bad experience with it.

Most COACH leather bags are pre-treated to be water and stain resistant. It is highly suggested that you only use the COACH products on your bags if you do not and you use anther brand then you will void your warranty on the bag. Be sure that your leather bag is actually one of the leathers that cleaner or moisturizer can be used on. We make several types of leather and cleaner/moisturizer is not recommended for all of them. If in doubt contact your nearest COACH store.

Hi Ladies,
I have a few bags that could use some moisturizing and have noticed many people talking about the Apple Conditioner. Is this product very different from the Coach Moisturizer? I already have a bottle of the Coach product, but may wait to condition my bags if the Apple Conditioner has some benefits. Please let me know. Thanks for your help!

I've heard some people say that the newer Coach moisturizer contains silicon, which can deteriorate the stitching over time. I usually use Lexol Conditioner on my bags but plan to try the Apple Conditioner too.

Thanks for the information. I just placed an order for the Apple conditioner online. I love my legacy bags (especially whiskey) and want to make sure they last as long as possible!

I haven't use the Coach conditioner but the Apple Conditioner is incredible. :tup: I also think there is something in the Coach conditioner that isn't in the Apple that is not good for certain leathers... someone here will know more about that. Which bag are you using it on? Apple is the bomb though! :yes:

I've never used the Coach conditioner, but I just bought some Apple Care and it came today and I used it on one of my Legacy bags. It worked great! My black leather Legacy shoulder bag was looking sort of dull and the Apple Care moisturized it really well and now it looks like new! The leather feels so supple and soft. It doesn't leave any greasy residue and there are no yucky smells. I highly recommend it! :tup: I'm going to use it on my other Legacy bags and also on some of my other leather bags. I'm a bit nervous about using it on my whiskey Legacy bag but someone on here did and it came out great. It really does protect the bag and I'd love to not have to worry about getting caught out in the rain with my whiskey bags.