Coach Moisturizer versus Apple Conditioner?

Definitely Apple! Coach conditioner contains silicones which don't allow the leather to breathe if I remember correctly.

Also, don't buy the Apple cleaner, only the conditioner.

where do you buy apple cleaner?

You can also buy Apple at leatherstuff.com, that's where I've gotten it before. I think they also have an *bay store. I think if you use the coupon code "purseforum" you can get 10% or 20% off, they've had the discount for a while now so not sure how long it will last. Don't get the cleaner, just the conditioner and Rain and Stain spray.

BTW, I've used Apple on all my Parker bags and had great results.

I've had pretty good experiences with Apple-- it definitely conditions and improves the quality of the regular leathers.

The ONLY bad experience I've had with the plain apple conditioner was on a spectator Madison shoulder bag I had (the gray/white)-- all the white edges turned FLOURESCENT GREEN (like I'd gone over them with a highlighter!). I'm not kidding! So be veeeery very cautious (perhaps do not use!) with white Madison leather.

Other than that, I've had no problems, and I've treated all my other bags with no mishap.

I don't find that the Coach conditioner seems to do much. Not sure why (?).

As a user of both conditioners for years, Apple in my opionion is far better than coach's. I also like the fact that Apple conditioner can be used on even the most delicate, even exotic leathers. An example, Coach does not recommend use of their own Coach leather conditioner on their Madison line; however, the Apple conditioner works beautifully on the Madison pieces. Apple all the way!